Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I've been up since 10:30 and still haven't started my art project, started an essay that I need outlined by tomorrow, or done anything of consequence save for eating Rice Krispies, emptying my garbage can, and browsing sufu

god Wednesdays are boring.

I've been up since 10:30 and still haven't started my art project, started an essay that I need outlined by tomorrow, or done anything of consequence save for eating Rice Krispies, emptying my garbage can, and browsing sufu

god Wednesdays are boring.

did you just change your avatar?

my application for my new life is due on monday im on the wrong 1/4 of the world to do anything about it until sunday. they need a copy of my degree and diplomas... who the fuck keeps those things, stupid bits of paper. fuck.

did you just change your avatar?

my application for my new life is due on monday im on the wrong 1/4 of the world to do anything about it until sunday. they need a copy of my degree and diplomas... who the fuck keeps those things, stupid bits of paper. fuck.

yes I did.

I've been looking at new schools, but the problem is, I don't know where the fuck I wanna go, so the feeling is mutual, tg

ive been putting off doing a postgrad degree for years but now i know of a job coming up in 2 years that ill need that extra stupid bit of paper for and i want the job so no more procrastinating. (forward planning, its all the rage)

I'm not even halfway through my first year of college and I'm already considering transfer... no worries, the universe has a way of working itself out

i would have liked to tranfer, but im already in my junior year, almost done with my international business major. if i could go back in time, i would have really liked to have considered parsons in ny. one of my really close friend goes there, and she loves it. the only chance i have to get outta here is studying abroad for a semester. maybe spain or italy?

I'm not even halfway through my first year of college and I'm already considering transfer... no worries, the universe has a way of working itself out

:(

im not 100% happy here but only because i know that if i hadnt been such a bitchmade slacker in high school i would be at columbia now

~~but make the best of what u have & enjoy ur life~~

It's never too late. Following that life plan only gets more and more etched in stone the longer you go in life. And in retrospect you'll see the opportunities you had to jump free.

I was under the assumption tg lived the weirdest, calmest pastoral life with random hops around the globe. Hearing this life planning stuff and degrees is weird.

I just got some jeans in the mail. Not even sure why I checked but there was a Gaypril pick in the 5th pocket. It's pearl. Says "Go Mike." Go Mike, indeed.

gaydad, that shit had me laughing, he looks like that kid in waywt.

i fear graduating from where i am now, because i feel like ill be stuck in the area because on interships, jobs or whatever is to come. maybe ill attend graduate school in ny, that way maybe ill find a job/life there for a lil. who knows tho.

:(

im not 100% happy here but only because i know that if i hadnt been such a bitchmade slacker in high school i would be at columbia now

~~but make the best of what u have & enjoy ur life~~

yeah, but I can tell that you enjoy it and there's interesting stuff to be done there... ain't shit here.