Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Fuck me, I shipped an item to the wrong address. Now what?

write and send a pleading letter with your phone number in it to the same address, if available, and hope that he's a good samaritan and would be willing to ship whatever he got back.

i almost created a new thread, "things posted on other forums that made you laugh" but then i thought about the fate suffered by every other one i've ever created...

anyway, i really liked this person's reaction to a Travis Barker in Critical Condition thread on hypebeast.

Picture2-1.png

usually when they prescribe you ant depressants, they "force" you to go into therapy. The pills are made to stabilize your mood, instead of having too many ups and downs.

but they used to stuff me with those pills between 14 and 16, and they were giving me 3 times what they were giving to my mom... Didn't had a positive effect on me.

I also gained 50 lbs while I was taking those pills. i lost it after though

Whenever I see a dude carrying his girl's bag, I immediately write him off as a bitchass and her as a bitch.

Bitch, if you're willing to walk out of the house with that bag, you'd best be prepared to carry it for the whole fucking day.

<3 kingdom hearts

i've been gay at stoplights to that song, not proud

Yo, its my semi guilty pleasure, but I don't mind telling people I <3 <3 that song. I'd never blast it in the car though.

But I wouldn't blast "A Whole New World" or "One Jump Ahead" or "Mighty King" or "Can You Feel The Love Tonight?"

Still like em just the same and I have no problem busting out into singing them. No problem. No problem.

And yo, Utada could perform live, holay shet. I don't like any of her songs other than the Kingdom Hearts stuff, but holay shet.

I've sang "a whole new world" and "i just can't wait to be king" with some bitches at this lame house party last semester. Not bad. Mainly surprised i remembered the lyrics to those.