Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

is that thread, i think sayword started it, about the warehouse full of old nikes still around. i ve been trying to look for it but i cant find it, and its bugging me i really want to see these pics again.

Well, the trailer was merely the tip of the iceberg.. There's lots more action in some of the later scenes..

But to each his own... I would still put protector slightly above this movie just because Tony Jaa is a beast

Well, the trailer was merely the tip of the iceberg.. There's lots more action in some of the later scenes..

But to each his own... I would still put protector slightly above this movie just because Tony Jaa is a beast

nnono, i watched the full fight scenes on youtube dude. And protector was ok. Ok. You gave me an idea though for a new topic which i just made. Check it out.

I have a buyer on the line who wants me to measure sunglasses in a way that cannot possibly be of aid to him. I have a trade in the works with a guy who sends me one message every two days and slowly reveals stupid shit that is getting in the way of an already long process. For FUCK'S SAKE.

fuck i want to get more tattoos so bad right now but knowing that there will be a waiting list makes me too lazy even just to call them up.

wat do you want to get? im scared to get my first tat...

im debating between this (a little bigger):

leo.gif

and something like this:

hand-fatima.jpg

^but with a blue eye in the middle....

first one is a leo sign and the second is the "hand of fatima/evil eye" hand

summer job marketing golden kiwis to azns :confused::confused:

if anyone does win dont do cash for life; if lottery company die then so does your paycheck...

i wish the $6 i just won on my lottery ticket was actually the 25k or cash for life prize. man that'd be the day.