Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest jmatsu
I just learned Gaultier did the costumes for The 5th Element

The reward I get for paying attention to the credits.

i cant remember, but didnt he do the costumes for city of lost children too? did he do delicatessan?

Guest jmatsu
I feel that the influence of movies on fashion is highly underrated, we should discuss this more...

yeah that would be fun. will take a hater-break and try to discuss...tommorrow cause i gotta do some shit.

I'm already tired of living in Montreal and I haven't been here for a year yet. Although I wouldn't know where to move... I don't want to move back to where I've been before, but I don't know where else I should go.

my friends fiance said that my lips turn down when im sad. which leads me to wonder why he was looking at my lips...

i saw some wild shit friday night... somwhere between 3 and 6 people were shot at a show... cops on every corner with m-16s... helicopters overhead... hundreds of people in the street, cops chasing small groups, large cans of mace being used on the crowd... yet there is no news coverage. none. a shooting at another club, which is not in a neighborhood that has been gentrified, was reported in the news that night.

the ladies were all extremely friendly on saturday night, until last call when some dyke was trying to protect her flock.

bitch, i dont wanna fuck you, we just having fun making jokes and dancing. why are none of the lesbians in this city even somewhat decent looking?

fuck

on a somewhat related sidenote, i've kissed two soon-to-be-brides on their cheeks. is this a customary/traditional thing to do???

I had an unpleasant experience with a bitchy lesbian yesterday. i went into a story(a KNITTING store) because I saw a leather messenger bag I liked, just a nice looking clean brown leather satchel. It looked like it would fit a mac so I went in to take a look. I picked up the bag that was sitting on a chair in the window, and the woman behind the counter said "Um yeah, we have a bag just like that one that's not in the window display, so you could probably, yknow, leave that one be if you wanted to."

I am still really disappointed in myself for not calling her a filthy cunt and throwing the bag on the floor.

What a fantastic way to drum up business, yell at interested customers.

This day isn't really started and it already sucks.

I was supposed to see my friend but now she can't.

It's so hot outside and its not even noon, im sweating just being in undies checking stuff on the computer.

And I feel like I'm always bothering my bf. Not that he makes me feel that way. I let him know when something doesnt make me feel good and stuff like that, but I feel annoying. It doesn't happen that often, but I feel bad being the one telling him "well i don't like that", it rarely happens that he does it to me, ask me to change stuff and everything...

thanks, inaya I figured so.

mass, I like Seattle. Though as soon as I finish up the comm. college here, as slow I'm doing that, I want to get the fuck out of here. Lacey really but probably out of WA as well.