Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

im gonna start my 3 day weekend by taking a nap, starting now, then waking up and watching the new batman anime which i dl on bt.

oh, and i hate anime.

I just got in from a show and the first thing I see is I have two fucking massive bags of recycling to ship to a place miles away tomorrow.

Anyone up to help me walk it down, I'll give them a mini treatment at the clinic. Gentle greasy stroke or hard and painful adjustments, is up to you.

No happy endings*

im gonna start my 3 day weekend by taking a nap, starting now, then waking up and watching the new batman anime which i dl on bt.

oh, and i hate anime.

yo! i saw this and its pretty chill.. its okay but still worth checking out done by the ones who brought you animatrix

contrary to said belief, i randomly think that you do like anime.

all asians love anime

yes i agree on that statement... but i tend to keep my anime watching in the "closet"

i was really tired after work so i took a nap on my couch

AND I SLEPT FOR FIVE FUCKING HOURS

ugh

wtf

now it is midnight and i'm not going to be able to sleep for such a long time and i still need to eat dinner

goddamn this job

wimpppppppppppppppppppppppppp

but I understand where you're comin from on this one worm.

I keeled over when I got home today. Couldn't seem to successfully nap though.

wimpppppppppppppppppppppppppp

but I understand where you're comin from on this one worm.

I keeled over when I got home today. Couldn't seem to successfully nap though.

i am def not a wimp :mad:

i have to get up at 6 am drive to one of the worst areas in philly and do construction labor all day and i usually sleep 4-5 hours at night

thus i am allowed to take five hour naps

but seriously wtf, i expected to wake up in an hour tops

yo i didn't know you were brown (also i thought 'brown' was only pc in canada). i was the only non brown du at the elementary school i went to.

only non brown? O.o

this was in canada?

i have to get up at 6 am drive to one of the worst areas in philly

hey! I was born in south/southwest ptown show some love :mad:

my roommate made chocolate chip cookies using weed butter that he made. ive had pot edibles many times before and they have never done much for me, from stuff friends have made to milkshakes at a local cafe to space cakes in amsterdam, but i was actually high for 6 hours. it was insane. good times but man it just about knocked me out

i just noticed that i am not only posting way too much tonight, but also that i'm talking too much shit tonight. this is fucking weird and bad.

im listening to the dexter soundtrack

it is awesome

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AxF19m-vRA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AxF19m-vRA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Guest jmatsu

in august. gonna b fun/ny. me b leaving for japland in sept. gonna make him come 2 japland 2 and pretend to be a rapper.