Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^ vietnamese moms, man

my rocky relationship with my mom is the main reason why i hate most girls and can only deal with said hatred by fucking and leaving (and occasionally verbally berating them)

guys with mom issues are worse than girls with daddy issues. i'm fucked in the head. forgive me.

honestly....

shut the fuck up, you're a straight ass bitch.

and i know you're beating off as you can feel your ego swell every time someone says something to you. you're like those fucking jehova witnesses who get so enthused when you tell them off, because inside of your head you know you're always right

do you automatically assume that everyone is trying to "discredit" you?

is that what makes you feel good, that you're an "outsider" and "fuck the haters"

real talk, you're a bitch, fucking bitchassness

and to use your words, you're "projecting" about your rep, or lack there of

go cry over it and stop being such a fucking prick

you suck

Justin-Beiber01.gif

shufon vs haploid vs ke1 vs pieiskewl

in front of uniqlo

make it happen

fixed

"Real talk", never seen someone so worked up that they made an entire post of utter bullshit, aside from Shufon fighting 10 people at once.

rant more, I'm listening.

So, the first time I got into a fight with 10+ people, it was definitely an uphill battle for me. There were moments when I thought I might actually lose, but in the end, I did in fact prevail.

I thought there might be other moments in my life when I would possibly be in similar situations, so I decided it was most appropriate to train for that possibility. At the advice of a mentor, I opted for non-traditional training. There were two things I needed for the training I went on to do in the coming months -- exotic predatory animals.. and hallucinogens. I decided there was no better place for such events to occur than Cambodia, so I went on my way.

The locals thought I was somewhat crazy, but I knew what I had to do, and I stuck to my mission. I purchased enough ayahuasca and mushrooms to last three months.. and went out into the jungles of Cambodia, where I would learn to survive on my own no matter what it took. Let me tell you ke1, beating group of 10 guys is absolutely nothing compared to wrestling a Cambodian tiger into submission. Not even full grown Cambodian tigers can fuck with shufon. Sorry ke1, but you have to accept the truth.

Like I said, you have no idea of what I am capable.

And no, there is no bullshit in this post. It is 100% truth. "Real talk" as you would say.