Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

chocolate covered coffee beans <3!!!

sooooooo this guy that i sorta like (who has a gf) told me today that he's motivated to come to work 'cause i'm there. and coincidentally, we now work on the same days. it's just so hard to work though, we end up talking, or just annoying each other.

he also made this for me tonight:

(click for bigger picture)

5462965703_e37b9d1511.jpg

he's getting to me. getting to me. gonna get me. I'M DYING!!

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/0...1?pageNumber=2

In the annual survey by the Economist Intelligence Unit, the Canadian west coast city and 2010 Winter Olympics host scored 98 percent on a combination of stability, health care, culture and environment, education, and infrastructure -- a score unchanged from last year.

It has topped the list from 2007.

Although Melbourne pipped the Austrian capital for silver medal, there was no other major change near the top of the list of 140 cities worldwide. Auckland, New Zealand, came in 10th.

"Mid-sized cities in developed countries with relatively low population densities tend to score well by having all the cultural and infrastructural benefits on offer with fewer problems related to crime or congestion," said Jon Copestake, editor of the report, in a statement.

Pittsburgh was the top U.S. city with 29th place -- just ahead of Honolulu -- while Los Angeles moved up three places to 44th and New York held onto the 56th spot.

London moved up one place to 53rd while Paris came in at number 16.

The top Asian city was Osaka at number 12, tying Geneva, Switzerland and beating out the Japanese capital of Tokyo, which came in at 18.

Hong Kong came in at 31 but Beijing, capital of the world's most populous nation and No. 2 economy, straggled in at 72.

There was also little change at the bottom, with Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe, once again claiming the worst position with a rating of 37.5 percent, narrowing beating out the Bangladesh capital of Dhaka.

The Economist Intelligence Unit survey ranks cities based on 30 factors such as healthcare, culture and environment, and education and personal safety.

Top 10:

1. Vancouver, Canada

2. Melbourne, Australia

3. Vienna, Austria

4. Toronto, Canada

5. Calgary, Canada

6. Helsinki, Finland

7. Sydney, Australia

8. Perth, Australia

9. Adelaide, Australia

10. Auckland, New Zealand

Fuck i used to hate lil b so much but now everything I read or hear I turn into a chorus from one of his tracks in my head.

3793576524d4879104284c.gif

Fuck i used to hate lil b so much but now everything I read or hear I turn into a chorus from one of his tracks in my head.
Random thought: Why do people say 'chorus' instead of 'refrain', even if it's just one guy singing? Is it an American thing? Another random thought: I hate when people say American, when they actually mean "from the US". "Oh, he's not American, he's from Canada". Really? Get yourself a globe, son, and let me tell you a thing or two about continents. That shit's like saying "he's not European, he's from Norway". Get a propper demonym, USA, I mean, you're sharing that continent of your's with other people, come on.

Random thought: Why do people say 'chorus' instead of 'refrain', even if it's just one guy singing? Is it an American thing? Another random thought: I hate when people say American, when they actually mean "from the US". "Oh, he's not American, he's from Canada". Really? Get yourself a globe, son, and let me tell you a thing or two about continents. That shit's like saying "he's not European, he's from Norway". Get a propper demonym, USA, I mean, you're sharing that continent of your's with other people, come on.

So you'd be happy with asking "Is he American?" and getting a response like "Yes of course, he's from Peru." There are 3 America's, only one Europe.

So you'd be happy with asking "Is he American?" and getting a response like "Yes of course, he's from Peru." There are 3 America's, only one Europe.

You seem awfully happy for the US to appropriate the name for 3 continents for someone who lives in Canada?

and lol @ you legitimately sounding like you want to/or could fight.

Just to fill ohsnap's request of a continuation of this.

ke1, your use of the word could implies you think I couldn't fight you. Son I would destroy you. You have no idea of what I am capable.

Damn MJ was the shit! I'm gonna listen to him right now just cause of that

Also today in psyche class we were talking about the part of the brain that handles anger and this kid kept relating everything to "this buddy I have who always punches holes in my wall" haha

Canada : Canadian

Europe: European

Norway: Norwegian

United States of America: American

North America: North American

South America: South American

Peru: Peruvian.

You ask a peruvian dude if he American, he's gonna go he's Peruvian.

I don't think people in europe identify themselves as European, I don't think anyone goes by continent. I'm English, I'm French, I'm Italian

in short you come on

Just to fill ohsnap's request of a continuation of this.

ke1, your use of the word could implies you think I couldn't fight you. Son I would destroy you. You have no idea of what I am capable.

I'm not implying anything.

I'm flat out saying that you're pathetic for wanting to get into a fist fight over your immaturity, and that your delusional for thinking you could do anything even if the opportunity was given to you.

People who say, "You have no idea of what I am capable of" are complete tools who don't know how little they actually are capable of, and/or those who have watched one too many 1 vs 10 fight scenes and have repeatedly played out in their heads how they themselves would successfully react in that situation.

People who say, "You have no idea of what I am capable of" are complete tools who don't know how little they actually are capable of, and/or those who have watched one too many 1 vs 10 fight scenes and have repeatedly played out in their heads how they themselves would successfully react in that situation. :cool: