Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

yeah I said fuck it and just submitted the same old one with a few word changes.

on a related note, I think I'm gonna apply to a few ivys just for kicks. i'm not that far off their average applicant pool, or at least that's what i'm telling myself. sup yale, dmouth, & brown

Yo I'm at an Ivy and I never thought I would make it. I applied to 7 grad schools.. 2 Ivies, 4 non-Ivies, and 1 fallback... made it into the fallback and Cornell. It's always worth trying.

Package sent out 4th of this month still hasn't arrived, nor any updates in tracking :( Has anyone dealt this long of a wait before? Seems like it's stuck in jfk.

It's happened to me once or twice not on sufu but on the bay. The package took over a month and a half to arrive and when it did, the box that the item was sent in had been badly beaten.. There was also some attempt by someone to tape it back up (my guess was it was jammed in the machinery). By that time however, I had already filed for a dispute and received all my cash money back.

okay, a room freed up in our house and I put an ad up for the room on craigslist.

within 30 minutes, I had 5 people request a time to come look at it. so for the past 3 hours, I've been showing the house to 5 separate people.

2 of them seemed a bit old for the household. 3 of them were more our age. my other roommate told me it's up to me as he liked all of them, doesn't care who I pick, and because he has a girlfriend so he wants no hand in it.

1. cute, pale girl from canada. seems the coolest and most perky and friendly out of the bunch.

2. hot korean american girl.. seems like I might hate her later.. but she's hot.

3. some korean american guy. seems pretty chill. and a plus is that he's a dude. can fart and do stuff around him without much care and we'd all probably have more things in common.

what to do with this power!!!

1. cute, pale girl from canada. seems the coolest and most perky and friendly out of the bunch.

2. hot korean american girl.. seems like I might hate her later.. but she's hot.

3. some korean american guy. seems pretty chill. and a plus is that he's a dude. can fart and do stuff around him without much care and we'd all probably have more things in common.

You don't want to live with hot girls, better off with average girls that have hot friends. I'd say go for the guy, but only if he knows how to make kimchi mandoo.

^

true.. which is why I nixed the bitchy hot korean. but my penis would not completely forgive me if I didn't pick another girl for a roomie, so I went with the canadian chick..

I hope this doesn't backfire on me.

sorry korean american guy that wears too much hair gel and cologne.

I love how 'best waywt' invokes an entirely new level of criticism.

Ok not sure what you're trying to say here

and not that relevant but w/e funny and makes a point:

h2Aqfp5iMnw

i don`t care about randr`s argument àlthough i sort of agréé.

but réally you shouldn``t be hating because you are some punk kìd from buffàlo who clàims to havé `nyc` cred and comes online to pretend to know about products ^namely cameras and scanners¸¸ that you have no experience with

basicàlly you`re some shit dick high school kid who wànts to study art històry so u can fuck chubby girls who wéigh 50 more lbs than you and i don`t mean long beach

como estàz bìtchés

you need to reconfigure your keyboard settings

losing all my rep was a turning point. its made me a better person (10)

LOL I was wondering if it would go negative or just back to zero. Just found out, so exciting!

^your sig, i always find myself tipping 10% + a dollar, i don't know where this habit came from, but yeah..

That's pathetic. I can't believe I gave you rep for your taste in asian chicks a few minutes ago, I take it all back.

is that really pathetic? i didn't know, sorry

also, i negged you because i saw you posting in the evo thread and i thought you uploaded pics of your momo's but it turned out you were just qqing about rep, come on man, grow the fuck up

and your rep for me didn't do anything, it was neutral, so yeah :s .. it didn't make a difference lol

awwwwwwweee i just got a baby cat and it's just the cutest thing ever!

daddy, i think i'm in love with my baby.

i'll be able to make motion pictures like woody

awwe it's even trying to catch the cursor on the screen!!!

don't you have enough pussy pics, mag?

but mine's soooooooooo cute and little and.. ohhh wait...ohhh

5406754118_511814c2a4_b.jpg

i'll post more in the pet thread once i get my camera back

lol @ you 3, my cousins cat looks just like your kitten, is the tip of his/her tail white?

no! it's black! i don't know if it's a he or a she yet. i tried to look but it's too hard to tell right now. i'll find a nice unisex name. no complex for my kitty!

lmao, if she has two holes then it's a girl, but if he has one hole then it's a guy ;)

ugh, i need to finish my essay

really???

i thought i had to wait to see if it was gonna put lipstick on or not. why does it have to be so complicated!

been slacking off all quarter. i have part one of a midterm tomorrow, going to be up late tonight hitting the books. the joys of procrastination.

my program is so disorganized, haven't done shit all three weeks into the semester.

luckily my internship is keeping me busy as fuck. been writing black history month bios like a mad-man for the past 5 days. wrote 3500 words alone today. i'll have to give our scrabble game a look soon (even though you're killing me. i'm awful)

up late for a midterm too sam :mad:

Submitted pictures of my PBJ's and APC's to a tumblr (www.itsworn.com) and it was featured...:o:cool:

lol itsworn is some guy on sufu, cant remember what username.

my belt aging pics got posted and I didnt even submit them (or get credited lol just saying)