Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I know everyone says it, but i've honestly never gotten a hangover from drinking, and I drink...often, and a lot.

This morning though, I woke up with my first ever hangover, and now I understand why people feel about them the way they do. I feel like absolute shit, like a zombie, shitting, puking, headaches from hell.

FUCKJ@!$@! let it go away already

mayne i am stressing

i dunno if if it's a bad idea to submit the same essay on my transfer app as i did last year. i mean i got in last year and it's a bomb ass essay that i probably can't top, but fuck if i get rejected i'll know that it's solely due to me resubmitting the same essay, since my gpa has been perf since I applied there the first time

wish i could write stuntin essays whenever i felt like it

Going through this right now too.. definitely going to change mine some though.

1)corny scene girl I know just got a "G6" tattoo on her arm in the misfits font

2)my runway model girl just sent me a very explicit e-mail based on her knowledge of english, basically prompting me to look up flights to lithuania

^your sig,

i always find myself tipping 10% + a dollar, i don't know where this habit came from, but yeah..

I usually tip around 20 percent just because I worked for tip fro a long time. I only short someone if they were just an asshole or something or Im being ignored while they talk to a coworker or a friend or something. It sucks to get a shitty tip, but it also sucks to get shitty service. If someone at a table near me is being rude or something i will usually give a nicer tip just to perk up spirits or some shit. Or if my friends or being lame, or I'm drunk. Or don't feel like asking for change so I just leave it all.

oh my, i spent the evening at my best friend' new place and i think it's the MOST DIRTY AND TRASHY place i,ve ever been too. it was like a fucking crackhouse, and to top that, all the kids there were all 17-19, fucking haircut fake hardcore.

i stayed so long 'cause i was able to bargain a tattoo in exchange for a knit (the tattoo room was supra clean though)

and i left right after, i felt bad 'cause my girl asked me to stay over and i just couldn't sleep there, it was too disgusting. try to find good excuses :S

yeah I said fuck it and just submitted the same old one with a few word changes.

on a related note, I think I'm gonna apply to a few ivys just for kicks. i'm not that far off their average applicant pool, or at least that's what i'm telling myself. sup yale, dmouth, & brown

Yo I'm at an Ivy and I never thought I would make it. I applied to 7 grad schools.. 2 Ivies, 4 non-Ivies, and 1 fallback... made it into the fallback and Cornell. It's always worth trying.