Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

The urge to correct "your" to "you're" and "loosing" to "losing" on a reply to a friend's facebook status, by her mother, is overwhelming...

posting this twice. just because I am angry.

First day of school. I enter my first class of the day, History of the US in the 20th century. Why am I taking this class as a Business major? Fuck if I know.

Anyways.. teacher is lecturing and I whip out my cell phone to check my email and I see I am a private message from someone on this site.

I am also sitting next to a really cute girl, who does not know me yet.. but will very soon.

NOT. SHE QUESTIONS MY FORUM CHOICE. THIS BITCH BE LIKE.. wow you go on superfuture? what a waste of time.

I say oh why? she talks.. I do not listen. She then says she goes on ISS occasionally and likes the people there.

The end. End of her.

shouldve deaded her where she sat

goat, i swear you read and commented that already haha

i posted my cg chilliwack on kijiji, got 21 emails within the first 2 hrs. all of them lowballers.. ughh

^ how much were you asking and how much were they offering? i've been meaning to get rid of mine as well lol

posted it for 400 no signs of wear (wore it for one season) people were offering 300-350, fuck toronto lol

are you planning on getting another jacket? if so, which one

Bought a new battery charger, it also lets you use the charged batteries to charge any USB device. 4 AA batteries on full charge gave me 14% charge on my phone.....

goat, i swear you read and commented that already haha

i posted my cg chilliwack on kijiji, got 21 emails within the first 2 hrs. all of them lowballers.. ughh

haha probably

i lose track of what i post these days.

a friend of mine on fb with obviously fake tits posted:

jeez do boobs ever stop growing or is it a never ending vicious cycle???

posted it for 400 no signs of wear (wore it for one season) people were offering 300-350, fuck toronto lol

lol que?

300-350 is hardly a lowball from 400

the feeling you get after you've handed in a test and realize that one of your answer choices was completely retarded is a horrible one.

I feel ya. I went from an A- to a B in one of my classes because of the final. Went to look at it and realized that if I'd just gone to sleep instead of staying up all night studying I'd have done so much better.

Can you just post more pics of those chicks from the "cellphone pics" thread?

For real though. That thick chick with the tats was fine.

"Deaf people can do anything... except hear." really? this is from one of my textbooks for my american sign language class. this book was written by deaf people and addresses different questions or assumptions people have about the deaf community. it's by far the most absurd book i've ever had to read.

lol que?

300-350 is hardly a lowball from 400

Well, I guess 350 really isn't but 300 imo is, i got 5 emails that was just "$300?" -_- it's just annoying because I stated price is firm in the ad

just realized im always holding something when im walking, i.e water bottle, phone, scarf indoors, books, whatever

i was thinking, how come i never see a baby pigeon?

Always thought they start out as rats, and then as they mature, they grow wings and fly around...

Guest lilbpack1

who going to coachella to see the based lord

#swag to hundred trillion

who going to coachella to see the based lord

#swag to hundred trillion

@lilbpack1 yeah me!!!! young #based nobleman on a quest to be knighted!!! #swag

Guest lilbpack1
@lilbpack1 yeah me!!!! young #based nobleman on a quest to be knighted!!! #swag

thank for supportin. stay true to the based lifestyle

#knighted #swag

check out this leaked song mixtape come out in TWO WEEKS

Guest lilbpack1

black ken she aint handle me propa

no second date with shawty

I hear lil b is touring the UK sometime soon

thankyou based god

For real though. That thick chick with the tats was fine.

they were two different girls...

the thicker one i have a bunch of photos of but for some reason my iphone wont load earlier messages of pics she sent me...i didnt save em :/

i was thinking, how come i never see a baby pigeon?

Always thought they start out as rats, and then as they mature, they grow wings and fly around...

no you weren't... pretty sure you got that from a tv show...its always sunny comes to mind or maybe the league