Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^Why not go alone? I don't think those going to an eva 2.0 screening will judge you for something like that :o

The zodiac signs shifted today to make room for a thirteenth sign. I've gone from a Capricorn to a Sagittarius. I was perfectly happy where I was.

lol at the people with their signs tattooed on them though.

Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16

Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11

Pisces: March 11– April 18

Aries: April 18 – May 13

Taurus: May 13 – June 21

Gemini: June 21 – July 20

Cancer: July 20 – Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10 – Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept. 16 – Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30 – Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23 – Nov. 29

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 – Dec. 17

Sagittarius: Dec. 17 – Jan. 20

why is scorpio only 6 days long? ANd why the fuck am i not a sagittarius anymore? Not that im into that shit but im gonna have to break up with my gf now.

try reading any random horoscope to someone under the pretense that its their horoscope and theyll believe you. SHits almost as bogus as psychic readings.

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

This is a pretty detailed astrology report for being free. Mine is genuinely accurate as well as most people I know who have also looked theirs up. I've got a few books as well that are quite detailed and could hardly be confused with some other personality type.

Shitty daily horoscopes are garbage. I don't put much faith in monthly horoscopes either.

learning homerow touch typing when you''re not used to it is hard as shit. I'm getting my ass kicked. I'm just glad typing of the dead is stupidly fun.

i never learned how to type using homerow and at my best i can type 100+ wpm with pretty good accuracy. nerd skills!

so i just watched The Game (directed by David Fincher) and my mind is blown

i'm not sure how to feel about the ending, but i like the film overall. kinda fucked up ending if you think about it.

yes the game is amazing... one of my favorite movies!

Nicholas Van Orton is a great fucking name for a billionaire and the ending is great.