Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I would honestly go so far as to say that I practically learned to type form that and some other Lion King related typing game.

On a side note, I think I'm honest-to-goodness going to do it this time: I'm only buying Patrik Ervell from now on until I've got at least three good head-to-toe outfits and I've found at least a couple of the seminal old jackets. Already sold most of my Rick. Just need to clear out some leftover Raf / some other odds and ends. Sell me your old Ervell.

ok so i've been looking for this music video for years. all i can remember is that i saw this while i was maybe 6 or 7 years old.

the channel that was playing videos used to paly this one alot, especialy at night.

everything was in black and white. a girl with blond or black hair (LONG, i think) in a prison (i remember some prison bars)

sufu can you help me?

I was just buying some cigarettes and some homegirl walked in and said to me, "ooh boy, you lookin good. i'm gonna tear your face off"

the fuck???

prolly cuz of....

Tall, white, great hair, awesome penis, and exceptional balance.

I put on my skinny rigid jeans the other day, after not wearing them for ~3 months. Not sure if they felt weird from either: a) big(ger) thighs from squats, B) I'm just getting fat, or c) from not wearing any tight pants for so long.

^Why not go alone? I don't think those going to an eva 2.0 screening will judge you for something like that :o

The zodiac signs shifted today to make room for a thirteenth sign. I've gone from a Capricorn to a Sagittarius. I was perfectly happy where I was.

lol at the people with their signs tattooed on them though.

I was just buying some cigarettes and some homegirl walked in and said to me, "ooh boy, you lookin good. i'm gonna tear your face off"

the fuck???

I had something similar happen to me last week but it wasn't as raw as yours. She said to me as I was walking by, "oooh baby, can I have some of that?"