Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

never seen How Do They Do It, but i haaate How It's Made. i used to love watching everyday things being made in factories, but they somehow made it super boring. i think a lot of it has to do with the narrator

how do they do it is more like the process behind shit and varied stuff

i.e. for a smoked salmon one

they showed the restaurant where the salmon is served, how it's served, and also the whole preperation for the salmon (fileting, etc.), then how the salmon is smoked, packaged, and finally shipment 0back to the restaurant

much more interesting then endless scenes of factories and conveyor belts and just mechanical processes

It's 8pm. i'm still in my PJs cause I've been working on this gotdamn report since morning. After a 65 hr week (which was supposed to be a 4 day week)

And this is just the beginning.

why the fuck did i become an accountant??

Guest lovegood

you can catch real ****** doing some real things for real money

cos real ****** get money, real ****** don't snitch, real ****** won't lie for a bitch

real ****** get rich

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK

I applied late 2009 to get into a teaching course to teach Art, the first 2 colleges (mainly the first) on my list held on to my application for way too long and even though I got an interview for the second course, that course and the next 2 I applied for were all full up.

FFWD to end of 2010 and I applied again, this year it seems that UCAS (the people who process the applications) fucked everything up and all the courses for this year are now full.

So that's it. I'm not waiting another year to apply again. I've been finding it difficult to get freelance illustration work since I graduated, and this was going to be my backup plan. Now I have to make the illustration work or I'm fucked basically.