Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Took my mom to a Japanese restaurant yesterday and there was an asian couple next to us where the chick was doing the super high pitch breathy voice hardcore. Afterwards we had a half hour argument where my mom kept saying the chick had some kind of vocal abnormality and I kept telling her it's just some shit asian chicks put on because they think it's cute.

My mom still refuses to believe me because she thinks nobody would be that retarded.

my friend just got busted.

He hasn't picked up his phone all day, and when i finally get an answer its a voice i dont recognize and he wouldn't say who he was just said do you want it or not? at which point i said "want what" then "never mind."

should I just keep ignoring people that call/text and want to hang out that I don't really want to hang out with? They're nice enough but we just don't have a lot in common and everything we talk about is just to keep a conversation going. I mean, I've just found other people to hang out with and I just don't have that great of a time with some of my old friends. I'd rather chill at home and watch a movie then go out and hang with people that aren't super interesting.

^ive been doing the same lately.

but fuck man, im in this house alone with no food... no car... empty fridge except more alcohol. i feel like shit. im fucking starving, and i lost my wallet last night NYE. i looked around the house and managed to scrounge up 6 dollars and change in coins and shit. im about to order domino's (sandwich) right now dawg. you guys think theres a minimum order for delivery? fuck i probably cant even tip the guy. and why is it so cold in this house? fuck my ass, brother. i hate coming home for break. so hungry, so hungover. awesome start to 2011.