Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

paid off my credit card

felt good

Merry Xmas sufurians :P

my family typically celebrates christmas the evening of the 25th (not sure why). i got out of going to midnight mass, i'm sitting at home watching monty python and the holy grail, eating hawaiian kettle chips and drinking wine. quite satisfied actually.

Merry Clitoris Superfuture!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1880.jpg

Merry Christmas!

paid off my credit card

felt good

urvzh7oyn.png

vZrf0PbAGSk&NR=1&feature=fvwp

sCY2JhrwxVs

YEAAAAAAA

Would rep you Darren for posting the best christmas song to date.

Merry Christmas Sufu!

Along the South Park lines for a terribly inappropriate Christmas post...

(damn youtube embed won't work for me)

christmas chain texts really show which friends care (10)

My friend has a picture of him in his living room chilling with E-40. I asked my friend how the fuck that happened and apparently he took that picture after E-40 was done fucking his mom.

you obviously have to take pics of the pic and his mom so that we get a complete understanding

i had an interesting conversation with my parents tonight about getting stoned.

After a few drinks with my folks I'm always waaay too vocal about drugs, my impassioned views on the (failed) War on Drugs, and the benefits of harm minimisation approaches compared to untenable "zero tolerance" policies.

They kind of have to listen because I'm a pharmacologist and have read extensively about most recreational substances, but I can tell it makes my dad uncomfortable, since he's lawyer. Makes for some awkward silences round the dinner table :/

vanilla wafer marry me?

Also, this.

everyone has a pentagram as their avatar, did i miss something?

does that make this song appropriate?

5a5fHMlb4V0&feature=related

my sleeping schedule is so fucked. i'm not looking forward to fixing it back for winter quarter.

also i need a new school bag (backpack/messenger/briefcase), i don't want to have to dig through supershopper or whatever. can someone recommend me something? what are you guys using? a pm would be nice, i don't want to clutter random thoughts (even more than i already do) thanks!

After a few drinks with my folks I'm always waaay too vocal about drugs, my impassioned views on the (failed) War on Drugs, and the benefits of harm minimisation approaches compared to untenable "zero tolerance" policies.

They kind of have to listen because I'm a pharmacologist and have read extensively about most recreational substances, but I can tell it makes my dad uncomfortable, since he's lawyer. Makes for some awkward silences round the dinner table :/

jeez, this is what my dad just finished a film about (and the reason i'm coming to australia with him). maybe we should hang out haha

Woke up this morning to find out that my credit card had been defrauded for $300 worth of... perfume? I mean, really? You're gonna go through all the trouble of cloning a card and only buy perfume?

I'm getting a good laugh out of it tho. Especially since I just watched Punch drunk love for the first time last night. I just feel crippled now, without a cc on boxing day :(