Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

Found these listed under "boots" on Rakuten. I'm a bit skeptical but if they say that they're boots, then who am I to argue.

at first I thought

is Analog's avatar going up and to the right

or going down and to the left

and then I realized it was neither

it was really a flatworld object coming right at me brah

coming right at me

it's always funny that when you are aged 21 and living life without a record, you can be described as a "21 year old kid." when you rock a diaper under false pretense though your ass becomes a "21 year old man" once indicted.

can you put being internet famous on your resume? i want to be internet famous so i need to know these things thanks

no, like ReaL internet. like forums and shit and maybe a blogs

What are you trying to tell me? That I can put "internet famous" on my resume?

No, Bernt. I'm trying to tell you that when you're internet famous, you won't have to.

ok, so the freshman student body is trying to orchestrate a flashrave tonight @ 12pm. now this wouldn't be a problem, except... going against tradition... they want to have it outside! it's freaking 13 degrees outside, and they want all attendees to be in the quad at 11:30 waiting for music setup. :eek:

gtfoh

no, like ReaL internet. like forums and shit and maybe a blogs

Put it down as social networking experience?

I think vamp's aim account is hacked. :(

^

along the same vein

some bro in my school was wearing a wolf sweatshirt today (a la wolf shirts)

when did wolf shirts start to become acceptable for ajfusion wearing bros?

Moved into new house today, guy moving boxes knew what I was talking about when I accidentally said 'jawns' and was wearing some faded ass sammys.

If you're reading this, will +rep for excellent moving job.

it told me to uninstall itunes then reinstall

if i do this will my whole library vaporize?

Buying a peacoat does not automatically make you "stylish". Especially an Obey one. #[email protected]

Lol I have friends who tell me about the new Obey gear they're about to kop and I just keep my laughter to myself.

what's wrong with obey and wolf shirts?

not everyones trying to be on the cutting edge of fashion

different strokes 4 different folks

Obey looks like shit. Wolf shirts are purposefully ironic in the same way those Big Dog shirts are. They both look like hell. People talk shit. Still confused?

not everyones trying to be on the cutting edge of fashion

I have plenty of friends who don't care about how they dress but these are people who think they're bringing the fire U dig

Alright lemme try and articulate this..

My main thing here is that not everyone's trying to look like the best of the best of the best. Sometimes people just want a peacoat, and although I've never seen the obey one, I'm assuming it's not that different from your standard fare.

If these kids are beasting about getting everything obey, well yeah that's different.

On the topic of wolf shirts and purposeful irony, this is a little harder to defend. All I can say is that I've seen people do it that hasn't looked like shit, but what the hell maybe I have bad taste. And we've all seen our share of loud, obnoxious, ironic etc. high fashion and streetwear tees that we've gotten behind (sorry, specific examples escape me right now).

dolphin shirt > wolf shirt ?

and what about boris? hmmmmm

I have plenty of friends who don't care about how they dress but these are people who think they're bringing the fire U dig

I got you. Now that I think about it, so many kids at my high school were all about lrg and it was the worst.

I think what prompted that original post was that I was seeing so many bland moncler/17.5cm/GAT fits on the street and thinking to myself that they could look exactly the same for more than $1000 less than what they paid. And if that was the best money could buy, then what the hell is the point. Might as well just buy the wolf shirt and have people look twice and cringe than walk past without even noticing, unless of course they read fashion publications and know that you spend 500+ on jeans and 300 on the white sneakers.

I'll stop now

girlfriend just accidentally washed & dried 2 DVN buttondowns and a wool jil sander sweater... gonna go work out and burn off some steam, other stress relief tips?

Yeah exactly what I'm talking about. Scion-driving, Skullcandy earbuds-using type people. Beasting in general is retarded but this is even worse.

Oh and todesengel... Do you have any way to make a ruckus (guitar/amp, drums)? Turn that shit up -- best stress relief out there.

..Skullcandy earbuds-using type people..

lol you hit the nail on the head with that one

also, why does the post count of this thread keep dropping? someone deleting all their posts?

Did your choons survive?

hmm well, i still have them in my i pod but thats it

i fail at computers