Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Alright lemme try and articulate this..

My main thing here is that not everyone's trying to look like the best of the best of the best. Sometimes people just want a peacoat, and although I've never seen the obey one, I'm assuming it's not that different from your standard fare.

If these kids are beasting about getting everything obey, well yeah that's different.

On the topic of wolf shirts and purposeful irony, this is a little harder to defend. All I can say is that I've seen people do it that hasn't looked like shit, but what the hell maybe I have bad taste. And we've all seen our share of loud, obnoxious, ironic etc. high fashion and streetwear tees that we've gotten behind (sorry, specific examples escape me right now).

I have plenty of friends who don't care about how they dress but these are people who think they're bringing the fire U dig

I got you. Now that I think about it, so many kids at my high school were all about lrg and it was the worst.

I think what prompted that original post was that I was seeing so many bland moncler/17.5cm/GAT fits on the street and thinking to myself that they could look exactly the same for more than $1000 less than what they paid. And if that was the best money could buy, then what the hell is the point. Might as well just buy the wolf shirt and have people look twice and cringe than walk past without even noticing, unless of course they read fashion publications and know that you spend 500+ on jeans and 300 on the white sneakers.

I'll stop now

Yeah exactly what I'm talking about. Scion-driving, Skullcandy earbuds-using type people. Beasting in general is retarded but this is even worse.

Oh and todesengel... Do you have any way to make a ruckus (guitar/amp, drums)? Turn that shit up -- best stress relief out there.

Here's a more in-depth video of the school board shooting. Shows a couple minutes prior to the shooting and a few seconds after. It's speculated that the shooter indeed shot blanks, and did so in an (successful) attempt to provoke security to grant him suicide.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=04d_1292383803

imo, think the backstory concerning his wife was bs. Don't know what his real motive was, but his response (which I would have imagined to be of overwhelming anger and frustration) is non-existent. Which is double peculiar because isn't that why he was there in the first place?

I got you. Now that I think about it, so many kids at my high school were all about lrg and it was the worst.

I think what prompted that original post was that I was seeing so many bland moncler/17.5cm/GAT fits on the street and thinking to myself that they could look exactly the same for more than $1000 less than what they paid. And if that was the best money could buy, then what the hell is the point. Might as well just buy the wolf shirt and have people look twice and cringe than walk past without even noticing, unless of course they read fashion publications and know that you spend 500+ on jeans and 300 on the white sneakers.

I'll stop now

And this is why I never bought Common Projects. $350+ to look like Nikes, and the only dude who recognizes that is some head from superfuture? No thanks.

girlfriend just accidentally washed & dried 2 DVN buttondowns and a wool jil sander sweater... gonna go work out and burn off some steam, other stress relief tips?

Relax, and be happy you have a girlfriend that loves you enough to clean your clothes for you? I would be mad at first, but it's just clothes man.

People > clothes. :o

girlfriend just accidentally washed & dried 2 DVN buttondowns and a wool jil sander sweater... gonna go work out and burn off some steam, other stress relief tips?
The right thing to do would be to accidentally put her through the washer and dryer (7).

would be a great b-rated horror/gore film

Two people I went to high school with have died in the past few weeks. One guy was hit by a car and another girl was an au pair and hung herself off a balcony. I hope the kids didn't see anything.

My mom told me that one of my second cousins (my age) was murdered in Bangladesh. A rich uncle was visiting from Abu Dhabi and the servants conspired to rob him. They drugged the entire family and locked them in a closet for a few days, and the girl died.

No one my age ever died growing up, and then bam, three in the span of two weeks. It's kind of fucked up.

And this is why I never bought Common Projects. $350+ to look like Nikes, and the only dude who recognizes that is some head from superfuture? No thanks.

Relax, and be happy you have a girlfriend that loves you enough to clean your clothes for you? I would be mad at first, but it's just clothes man.

People > clothes. :o

who gives a shit if people recognize your jawns though?