Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

art history is my biggest enemy this semester

after i had a one-on-one conversation with my art hist professor about passions, high renaissance art, and my confusion in regards to my future career, i think i broke through to him. he was really surprised when i basically poured my heart out to him

got the essay back (thanks FranklinCosgrove for the help) and got a 94. slowly building towards a B in this class.

this semester might not be so bad after all.

Hey Congrats, man. That's great news. Always willing to talk about architecture.

haha

i read 'what women want' http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/25/magazine/25desire-t.html?_r=1

and then '10 of your grossest stories'

http://jezebel.com/5664007/10-of-the-the-grossest-stories-youll-ever-read

that was weird

also lol @ mrsa

which sucks

o kbai

edit: oh god i just finished reading the jezebel 10 grossest stories link.

only one word : MANGINAR

I just learned the girl i was hitting on yesterday lived with her bf. Though she didn't mentioned him at all during the whole approach+kissings part of the night. This is so not the first time that this happen.

what's wrong with you females ?

/\ unless youre over 30, i can safely say that that is pointless

you're time spent from 18-28 should solely be about fucking bitches and getting money and whatever that might entail. (work hard play hard no time for women feelings concept)

and yes ive been in relationships (several multi year ones at that) and i still feel this is the best advice i can give on the subject

/\ unless youre over 30, i can safely say that that is pointless

you're time spent from 18-28 should solely be about fucking bitches and getting money and whatever that might entail. (work hard play hard no time for women feelings concept)

and yes ive been in relationships (several multi year ones at that) and i still feel this is the best advice i can give on the subject

disregard women

acquire phd

also weirdest conversation ever earlier

about whether or not its ok to wear scrubs to a bar solely to get women

consensus: IT'S ALL GOOD (as long as they're not post-op scrubs)

^^^ You know what's funny – Apparently that portrait is a real portrait commissioned back in the 1700s or so. If I ever discover time travel, I'm going back in time and buying that guy a beer.

No, a keg.

^^^ You know what's funny – Apparently that portrait is a real portrait commissioned back in the 1700s or so. If I ever discover time travel, I'm going back in time and buying that guy a beer.

No, a keg.

It's a self portrait, he did several in similar styles. Joseph Decreux

It's a self portrait, he did several in similar styles. Joseph Decreux

Man, that guy is way cooler than I'll ever be. :mad:

Also, he has a painting of himself. Waaaay cooler.

right now, not any level that I would call extreme in any sense. about the same amount of sadness that I'd feel wanting to eat cereal but opening the fridge to find no milk.

though, I assume my feelings will become grayer as the day grows closer to christmas.

right now, not any level that I would call extreme in any sense. about the same amount of sadness that I'd feel wanting to eat cereal but opening the fridge to find no milk.

though, I assume my feelings will become grayer as the day grows closer to christmas.

take toj leather

caress

mmmmm buttery

sell toj, get comfort womanz

bringing food, steeze and comfort womanz to mrchairybrown