Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

...and a hand to hold your throat to stifle that crying choke...

If you like alt country/folk at all, give this a shot. It's so beautiful. The first 2/3 using minimal backing keyboard; the last 1/3 using woodwinds and a backing singer redefines the song while still sounding ridiculously similar.

campus police doing more rounds than usual before holiday breaks FTL.

we post about fashion so that other guys we've never seen can +rep us for it.

Think about that for a moment.

In other news, heavy snowfall + AWD + snow tires + 325hp = lol:D

we post about fashion so that other guys we've never seen can +rep us for it.

I, in no way, see how this statement correlates with my disdain for extra police rounds on campus... so I'm gonna assume you meant to quote this post:

retaliatory neg reps = ultimate bitch ass status.

sufu, why you so insecure? [/rhetorical]

Which was directly under mine.

^the ending, LOL (subs pretty spot on, enjoyed)

edit:

couple of posts back, CS majors--how do you do it? I am barely passing intro to CS, and might quite possibly fail my first course after 5 years in this uni (double-major concept) going into final with a lo B fuuuu

stat grad @ cornell (shufon): you like it? considering a grad school in stat vs MBA

^the ending, LOL (subs pretty spot on, enjoyed)

edit:

couple of posts back, CS majors--how do you do it? I am barely passing intro to CS, and might quite possibly fail my first course after 5 years in this uni (double-major concept) going into final with a lo B fuuuu

stat grad @ cornell (shufon): you like it? considering a grad school in stat vs MBA

I'm taking an intro CS course as well, and I was headed for an A based on exams but the lab assignments were so difficult that even the brightest students may end up flunking.

No joke, my inbox has been flooded with students sending mass emails saying "PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE, I WILL PAY YOU TO PASS THIS COURSE"

5 year plans, man.

DUAL MAJOR BRO's

Nah fuck it I'm just gonna graduate next year and get my masters. Damn lazy boy concept.

I'm pretty happy with my amount of work put in to grades received ratio this semester.

Basically nothing to A's and B's. (Lazy as shit, needs to change concept)

There's always that bit of panic before taking finals though.