Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

ok i just drank a couple bottles of expired GTs kombucha

is this bad??? :(

tasted a little more vinegary than usual

Nah bro it prolly was just more fermented/ more alcoholic. The new recipe is bullshit, tastes hardly sour/ vinegary. Big dissappointment but I got some sitting in my fridge that I plan to drink post expiration.

I can say I've done most of those things aside from DVC and MASA. Yes, there are opportunities out there and it IS what you make of it, but in comparison to other campuses I still consider this campus to be dead. I think it stems from the nature of the students. I've heard the UC system "categorizes" people based off their personal statements, dunno if it's true or not.

On a side note, the campus is empty on weekends and even more so during the nights. When I lived on campus, I could walk around at night and not see a soul. I liked that.

this is kind of fine for me, not heavy into partying scene. if the people are boring though or confined to entertainment @ parties then I will be disapoint

does anyone know where I can find good/higher quality clear glasses (transparent frame)? does that shit even exist?

how cool would it be to have an "intellectual" pen pal? someone you could have correspondence with on a variety of topics and you just bounce ideas back and forth. none of this whiny update me on your tedious life stuff, just straight discourse
I can say I've done most of those things aside from DVC and MASA. Yes, there are opportunities out there and it IS what you make of it, but in comparison to other campuses I still consider this campus to be dead. I think it stems from the nature of the students. I've heard the UC system "categorizes" people based off their personal statements, dunno if it's true or not.

On a side note, the campus is empty on weekends and even more so during the nights. When I lived on campus, I could walk around at night and not see a soul. I liked that.

I totally agree with you on all counts. Honestly though, as a freshman at 17 shipped to a new city and living alone off-campus, my freshman year was really one of the worst years of my life.

Thankfully, I managed to survive all that crap, but as an aside, were you there between 04-07? I think between those years, there were 2-3 suicides/quarter at UCSD. I actually came across one dude who flung himself off Geisel Parking Structure. Freakin' disturbing man, no joke. :(

I totally agree with you on all counts. Honestly though, as a freshman at 17 shipped to a new city and living alone off-campus, my freshman year was really one of the worst years of my life.

Thankfully, I managed to survive all that crap, but as an aside, were you there between 04-07? I think between those years, there were 2-3 suicides/quarter at UCSD. I actually came across one dude who flung himself off Geisel Parking Structure. Freakin' disturbing man, no joke. :(

holy crappp, i heard of that but i didn't know it was that recent. :( and i thought the noose/KKK hood/compton cookout were bad enough

yo you guys should try walking across bridges with 12' fences on each side every day on the campus with the highest suicide rate in the US

it's weird and somewhat offputting but I've learned to just ignore it tbh.

also haploid change your fucking avatar bitch that shit is annoying as well as creepy.

also The Bruery makes awesome fucking beer.. drank a bottle of Melange #3 tonight. got free pints all night from the bartender for letting him in on the bottle. fuck.

Sam can we ship you dorm gifts and stuff? Like posters, pictures for you to hang up, some candy to share with your floormates, condoms with holes in them.

JK about the last one, I'm in a good mood right now so I thought of making a joke to my sufu friend, sheesh.

haha, i'm not gonna dorm since i'm transferring from community college, far too old to dorm. i'm gonna get an apartment but i don't want to live with strangers. can't get ahead of myself though, still very nervous about acceptance letters.

the face I make when I read certain posts on sufu is the same face I make when someone says something like "did you know the great lakes are man made".

but the Great Lakes are man made? :confused:

did you know the moon is projected onto the night sky every night from an observatory in hawaii? It's true! otherwise it would be too dark for people at night!

Nah bro it prolly was just more fermented/ more alcoholic. The new recipe is bullshit, tastes hardly sour/ vinegary. Big dissappointment but I got some sitting in my fridge that I plan to drink post expiration.

the one i had with you guys was my first and last one : |

w a nt more

did you know the moon is projected onto the night sky every night from an observatory in hawaii? It's true! otherwise it would be too dark for people at night!

wow really?? omg sooo amazing.

on another note Great Lakes Erie Monster is a great IIPA. no Pliny but I dig. will drink off a fresh tap any day of the week.

I like beer too much.

wow really?? omg sooo amazing.

on another note Great Lakes Erie Monster is a great IIPA. no Pliny but I dig. will drink off a fresh tap any day of the week.

I like beer too much.

if you are in DC this weekend, let's get some good beers man. Pick a beer bar, PM me and let's down a few. I should be able to scrounge up some girls while I'm at it.

Yeah man Olsen twins will be there downing endless kegs of Russian RIver. Actually that is just an amazing fantasy that to be honest... it is so amazing, I can't even fantasize about it. Fuck. Fuck the Olsen twins. I just want endless Russian River.