Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

been wondering since i was a tween if not longer and still havent gotten a sufficient answer...

i imagine realistically most just have no better option than throwing one shoe away every time they get a new pair but that sucks.

someone needs to start up like a shoe-trade/consignment/e-store/network or something of the sort so amputees can finally start paying half the price of what the pairs of shoes retail for. think i might be onto something...

been wondering since i was a tween if not longer and still havent gotten a sufficient answer...

i imagine realistically most just have no better option than throwing one shoe away every time they get a new pair but that sucks.

someone needs to start up like a shoe-trade/consignment/e-store/network or something of the sort so amputees can finally start paying half the price of what the pairs of shoes retail for. think i might be onto something...

amputees have support groups. In many cases these goups are actually part of something else - still serving veterans, for example, involves a lot of amputees from the armed forces. I know this because my company donates a lot of time and money to this group and employees a few of them as well.

when they buy shoes, typically they buy two shoes. Amputees wear prosthetics(most of the time), and those prosthetics come with an approximation of their former foot. There are number of reasons for this, mostly dealing with psychological effects of a lack of symmetry and physical comfort. Those plastic/metal/space age material feet need to wear dunks too.

The key here is that if there are amputees on sufu, and they sell some used RO dunks in cream/black on the market, one shoe will be straight baller mint and the other one will be slightly used, so really one wonders how the pricing works on that.

how cool would it be to have an "intellectual" pen pal? someone you could have correspondence with on a variety of topics and you just bounce ideas back and forth. none of this whiny update me on your tedious life stuff, just straight discourse

how cool would it be to have an "intellectual" pen pal? someone you could have correspondence with on a variety of topics and you just bounce ideas back and forth. none of this whiny update me on your tedious life stuff, just straight discourse

Are we talking in the truest sense of the phrase "pen pal" or can we broaden that definition to include private messaging? I'm actually interested in seeing what you (or anyone else) can offer me as far as mental stimulation goes.

an "in real life/everyday people are idiots" concept.