Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

last night right as I was about to fall asleep, I felt what I'm sure was a spider crawling on my arm. looked for 10 minutes but couldn't find it, slept on the couch. when I was a kid I was bitten by a spider while sleeping these fuckers are trying to kill me

fuck can anybody help me out?

i switched to comcast and now i can't go on superfuture at home (and a few select other websites but mainly this one) what the fuck? i cleared my dns, my computer replies to the IPS for sufu, etc. no idea what's going on

:(

last night right as I was about to fall asleep, I felt what I'm sure was a spider crawling on my arm. looked for 10 minutes but couldn't find it, slept on the couch. when I was a kid I was bitten by a spider while sleeping these fuckers are trying to kill me

like 2 years ago same thing, felt a spider on my shoulder and I swatted it. Jumped outta bed, flipped the lights on, tore the bed apart looking...nothing. Went back to sleep, woke up in the am and the motherfucker was on my pillow right next to my nose. I fucking freaked. It was dead (couldn't tell at first), and it was huge. Like, substantially bigger then others I've come across.

One of these:

spider.jpg

which I always think is a brown recluse or hobo, even though they aren't in my area / region apparently.

I have this weird thing about spiders:

i've woken up lots of times when the first thing I see is a spider (i used to be really phobic) -- often hanging over me --, ofc i jump like an epileptic and throw the duvet everywhere and get out - then always find nothing.

so once, i woke up and i did it again; this time i stared (because it was smaller, wat), then it just slowly disappeared before me eyes.

spiderlucinations, i'm probably gonna have another tomorrow now.

I'm broken, i realise. reverse-pseudo-obsession-making-words-up.

does anyone have a series 7

series 7 is easy as hell, you'll be fine.

Not sure if you still have to do the 55 and 63 like I did, but the only hard one is the ethics test because, let's be honest, if you've got good ethics, you aren't going into the financial markets(joke).

just study reasonably and you'll be fine, for sure.

I have this weird thing about spiders:

i've woken up lots of times when the first thing I see is a spider (i used to be really phobic) -- often hanging over me --, ofc i jump like an epileptic and throw the duvet everywhere and get out - then always find nothing.

so once, i woke up and i did it again; this time i stared (because it was smaller, wat), then it just slowly disappeared before me eyes.

spiderlucinations, i'm probably gonna have another tomorrow now.

I'm broken, i realise. reverse-pseudo-obsession-making-words-up.

No bullshit, this same exact thing happens to me. I even jump out of bed.

My 2 worst spider things are first when it was about 4am, sitting in front of my computer in the dark and a spider dropped down on some web, about an inch away from my face - freaked the fuck out. And secondly, left the house to go catch a train. 5 minutes later for some reason I looked down at my arm and the WHOLE of my forearm was covered with baby spiders, literally hundreds of them. I brushed them off, smushing loads of them into my sweatshirt. Must have brushed a bush outside my door...

Fuck spiders.