Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

fuck, i spent the whole weekend bumming around and now that i'm starting to study, i realize how much shit i actually have to do.

i am in exactly the same position!

i used to be lactose intolerant for a while. then i sucked it up and ate a shit ton of yogurt and drank milk (eating it with cereal helps). of course i would have the nastiest shit ever, but eventually my body grew tolerant.

i tend to pour out my milk then put in cereal.

33f3hix.jpg

Morgan and his friends are on a hunting trip on a remote Canadian island when they are attacked by a swarm of giant wasps. Looking for help, Morgan stumbles across a barn inhabited by an enormous killer chicken...

Is it bad to post in someone's FS thread, a link to a place selling the item for (a lot) cheaper than the seller's price?

consequentialism v deontology

Explain cons vs deon in this situation.

In regards to consequentialism, isn't the buyer still getting screwed in the end?

I'm not too well-versed with discussion of ethics (10th & 11th grade software class report lawl), just chucked it in there haha

Well the guy is basically getting away with trying to sell the stuff for +$$$$, so calling him out is +morals for me - people have bumped his thread in support. The only bad thing that might come of it (for myself) is being negged to death. :o

Is it bad to post in someone's FS thread, a link to a place selling the item for (a lot) cheaper than the seller's price?

consequentialism v deontology

Don't snitch. It's a free market economy. What you can do is post a link to the cheaper item in whatever thread you think fits.

Yeah, I'll be a good boi and keep quiet.

The item on the site was at retail price, btw.

Should I be comforted by the fact that I'm not the only one on this site at this hour?

go to sleep dude!

this is a verbatim email sent to me a minute ago from my office's secretary:

"Hi Everybody,

Here is a re-advise extension list. If you have any changes please let know. Thanks so much.

Thank you,

Kristine Sekulich"

wtf

"You Don't get 5000 rep points without koping a few Rick dunks"

I really do not feel like working out. But I should.

declined a facebook friend request from my girlfriend from sophomore year in high school (only gf'ed her to make out and do stuff with... get at it) a few weeks back. why did she have to message me today asking about that shit today. it's not that i don't like you, or wouldn't be civil to you, i just don't wanna be your facebook friend since we barely talk. maybe i should trash it (my facebook) again..

Same happened to me with a girl I dated in HS, like 10 years ago. We haven't spoke or seen eachother in a decade, and the breakup was pretty messy, so seemed weird she'd hit me up. Punchline is that she's a female bodybuilder now. Wtf.

PB&J sandwich today had the perfect amount of peanut butter to jelly

life is good :)

crunchy pb and strawberry jam?

I feel you on the crunchy pb Knugget but it's all about the blackberry jam

never been on that. will be a future recent purchase, if i remember.

crunchy pb and strawberry jelly with milk dunking is how I do.

you dunk your sandwich in milk? doesn't it get all soggy and mushy?