Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

i just saw some guy and his daughter tandem (2 person???) biking up this steep hill, both of them wearing blue full body spandex suits with the face cut out and m&m capes. mindblown

fucking positive, dad was in the front seat, daughter in the back

this happened at like 12:15 this afternoon

wish i took a pic :(

I just walked past a building on campus and there were 3 banners hanging on the main entrance, all reading "SWAAAG". I was way more excited about this before I found out it stood for Students Working for Asian & Asian American Growth.

Goat - Voted, will watch later, hope I didn't vote for a tacky zombie musical.

Calvin - Download the first episode, won't disappoint. Unless you compare it to the comic...

I lose my voice whenever I got out and the misfits get played.

I second that.

I'm going to Philly right now, I shouldn't be because I'm tired but I am.

Man fuck i've got no hand right now just lost that shit n its lame now i gotta wait for that right moment to get it back which could take awhile

8g3tQaqizh0

declined a facebook friend request from my girlfriend from sophomore year in high school (only gf'ed her to make out and do stuff with... get at it) a few weeks back. why did she have to message me today asking about that shit today. it's not that i don't like you, or wouldn't be civil to you, i just don't wanna be your facebook friend since we barely talk. maybe i should trash it (my facebook) again..

^ i've been thinking of getting rid of my fb

but then i wouldn't have the chance to lol at cwg pics

what to do, what to do.

Don't let a socially awkward ex-gf fuck up your game.

But just a heads up for next time, if you're afraid of it happening again, don't decline it, just don't touch it at all.

^(ohsnap) ah truth. they are sooooo funny

yeah, i was just gonna leave it but i figured the same result would come of it. and i don't really consider it fucking-up my game, even though that is all facebook is.. a game..

I deactivated my FB a few months ago, and having met new people since then, it's been sort of a drag. But you know you won't have to deal with the dumb ass shit that they post on their profile and you'll be able to retain some sort of mystique, lol

Not to mention that ridding of your FB will force you to interact in real life way more, which is obviously a good thing

^ i've been thinking of getting rid of my fb

but then i wouldn't have the chance to lol at cwg pics

what to do, what to do.

is the cwg threak not enough to satisfy your hunger?

fuck, i spent the whole weekend bumming around and now that i'm starting to study, i realize how much shit i actually have to do.

call of duty black ops commercial was awesome in HD, the one with Kobe et. all. almost makes me want to kop a console

fuck, i spent the whole weekend bumming around and now that i'm starting to study, i realize how much shit i actually have to do.

I hear misery loves company.

I really, URGENTLY, had to start on my research paper 1 1/2 weeks ago. I think I might start now. I can't even blame it on being preoccupied by something important, let alone something fun.

tried. was clearly not ready for a sufu chat yet. i'm still a young buck.

never mind that was actually kind of fun.

eff it. my internet is being too slow for that shit right now. guess it is a sign i should actually do my homework..