Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

Bro, trusting me would be the best option here, bro....trust.

No but seriously, let me know what you think after you look at them.

I regret nothing!

broke up w my gf earlier this week, took some shrooms and washed it down w some four lokos. just a bad trip waiting to happen...

hoooo shit boys i cant wait to go ice fishing over here in wisco. the lake is 1 block from my house shit is going to be fuuuuuun. drink some beers, catch some fish, pretend to be bear grylls and eat that shit RAW. good times ahead

totally failing up with this chick with epic mountaineering steez, heavy knit wool cardigan, denim buttondown, skinny jawnz and work boots: THE WHOLE PACKAGE. smh

walking home from the library some druggie asked me to piss in a bottle he had. he said he needed a clean sample and offered 10 bucks. turned him down :/

GMUqM12W0i4

watching this with my neice and nephew this is so awesome haha:D

You possibly just caused someone on probo for some stupidly petty crime to get into deeper trouble. I woulda done it for like five bucks.

There's a lot of things that could have 'possibly' been going on.

walking home from the library some druggie asked me to piss in a bottle he had. he said he needed a clean sample and offered 10 bucks. turned him down :/

Seriously man, should've helped him out.

Would've done this shit for free :\

Don't think Hendodo has ever been in that guy's situation, so I can't really blame him for refusing.

I bet as smokers, or past smokers, most people here would be more willing to piss in a cup for a complete stranger that violated probation, as opposed to giving a homeless man a couple of bucks.

I'm a bit confused, thought drug tests were always administered on-site. Wouldn't letting someone bring a sample in pretty much make the test worthless? Never been in the situation, so I have no idea.

They don't always stare at your junk, sometimes you can sneak a small bottle in your pants and "piss" it out.

help. On Windows, somehow I activated the cursor on a webpage, so I can't scroll, it just jumps up and down the screen when I use the arrows. If this description is adequate to the problem I'm having, how to fix. There's a little 9 in a suitcase or lock looking thingy by the power button on my laptop, I think that might have something to do with it. Help.

Youtube makes me waste so much time.

and again..

TRBLmogRL4c

Oh and BeachHouse, it's all about the fake dick with the bag of piss strapped to your inner thigh. True story.

Man fuck i've got no hand right now just lost that shit n its lame now i gotta wait for that right moment to get it back which could take awhile

Friend took some Kweli pics yesterday.

Sick.

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

Reflection Eternal is... so sick.

just moved into a new place, and for some reason my internet just stopped working, so i started stealing some wireless, and the signal has a parental block on it. not cool, i want to look at adult oriented materials in the privacy of my own place. damn you whoever set that up!!!

^ Social networking and captioned photographs of cats.