Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest on-display

Beginning of last night I was handing out candies, at first only a few kids showed up. So I let them take as much as they wanted (7 handfuls). 30 mins later more kids showed and I had to regulate it to 3-4 pieces. I felt bad because this little kid had this awesome kenny power's costume, I was like lol wut and wish I gave him a bag.

Beginning of last night I was handing out candies, at first only a few kids showed up. So I let them take as much as they wanted (7 handfuls). 30 mins later more kids showed and I had to regulate it to 3-4 pieces. I felt bad because this little kid had this awesome kenny power's costume, I was like lol wut and wish I gave him a bag.

Kids fuxking IN.

firstly i bought a huge bag of candy and no kids came to my house WTF halloween????

The same thing happened when I was over at my friend's place Sunday night watching horror movies. We bought tons of starbursts, skittles and chocolates but no kids came. We ended up eating some with our friends then drove around downtown throwing the candy we didn't like at people. My friend managed to hit a douchebag bouncer in the head, which was pretty funny.

Why can't i login to my bank accounts on chrome but works on firefox ffffuuuu.gif I checked cookies and everything

Clear the cache or whatever. Whenever chrome decides to stop playing videos, loading certain pages, generally just fucking up, I clear the entire browsing data.