Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

For those asking about the teaching job. It's only a 6 month thing that pays for housing/plane ticket. I'm only 20 and transferring to a university next fall, so I'm taking the 6 months off to do this.

It pays pretty weak; 1.5k a month. But it only requires you to have a year or two in college, so not too shabby. My income will be spent entirely on soju.

walked past an injured/dying squirrel on the way home. Ran into the street to pick it up because it was twitching and it's hot as fuck. Tons of cars had like driven around it and over it (not on it) and it was prob out in the sun for like half an hour. took it into someone's lawn and tried to keep it safe for like half an hour (cleaned blood off it's face). it had some fucked up head injury and was breathing hella erratically. going back in like 20 minutes to see if it's still alive.

does this count as procrastination if I have a huge project due tomorrow?

walked past an injured/dying squirrel on the way home. Ran into the street to pick it up because it was twitching and it's hot as fuck. Tons of cars had like driven around it and over it (not on it) and it was prob out in the sun for like half an hour. took it into someone's lawn and tried to keep it safe for like half an hour (cleaned blood off it's face). it had some fucked up head injury and was breathing hella erratically. going back in like 20 minutes to see if it's still alive.

does this count as procrastination if I have a huge project due tomorrow?

damnit, so I called a lady from the urban wildlife center or some shit here in Sacramento and she told me that it's going to die unless I do x, y, and z, then take it to a urban wildlife center asap. so I'm thinking great this is like right in the neighborhood. then she told me that she is going to be out of town tomorrow so she can't take in any more animals. so she told me to take it to the North Highlands location which is far as fuck

I googled information on how to treat it and they all say the same thing so I am just going to see if I can drop it off at the vet's later. I have no mode of transportation btw which is why I won't take it to NH

wow I seriously wasted so much time already

frustrated... what if the thing dies anyways...:mad:

damnit, so I called a lady from the urban wildlife center or some shit here in Sacramento and she told me that it's going to die unless I do x, y, and z, then take it to a urban wildlife center asap. so I'm thinking great this is like right in the neighborhood. then she told me that she is going to be out of town tomorrow so she can't take in any more animals. so she told me to take it to the North Highlands location which is far as fuck

I googled information on how to treat it and they all say the same thing so I am just going to see if I can drop it off at the vet's later. I have no mode of transportation btw which is why I won't take it to NH

wow I seriously wasted so much time already

frustrated... what if the thing dies anyways...:mad:

to be honest mate, put it out of its misery.

A vets time is even more valuable than yours.. what do you think they are going to do? if chasing your tail is your thing, come wash my dirt bike before i take it off road y0

forgetting my cellphone charger at home turned into an awesome surprise visit from my family including an excellent non dining food dinner, home made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from my little sister, and a bottle of scotch as a gift from my moms boyfriend.

great day.

god, I hope he misread cousin as "this one bitch".

First off, what the fuck is banana ketchup. It sounds self-explanatory to me, but that's exactly why I'm asking.

Secondly, if it were me, I would just give it back no fuss. Because in the end, she gave it to you to begin with, and it's not worth fighting over. If you end up keeping it, you'll just end up feeling like shit and she'll be mad at you.

god, I hope he misread cousin as "this one bitch".

First off, what the fuck is banana ketchup. It sounds self-explanatory to me, but that's exactly why I'm asking.

Secondly, if it were me, I would just give it back no fuss. Because in the end, she gave it to you to begin with, and it's not worth fighting over. If you end up keeping it, you'll just end up feeling like shit and she'll be mad at you.

this is the whitest post of all time

Past 4 days.

1. Completely erased school/Ithaca from my mind.

2. Got drunk.

3. Repeated number 2, every night.

4. Got stuff stolen from me by a gang of severely handicapped people, approached and accused them of it, and got my shit back.

5. Played in a poker tournament at the apartment of the principal ballet dancers of the NY ballet -- won the tournament.

6. Fucked a feisty aspiring actress redheaded chick on my fiend's couch.

I'm content with my fall break.