Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

A scammer who nailed me for over $500+ for some Luc knits got his paypal account drained and I got all my money back

This is the first time I have ever been refunded properly by paypal and have not had to try and do a chargeback through Visa..

Last time I ever buy top shelf goods from a newbie, I felt something might be off and I bit anyways as I was looking for those knits for forever in my size.

I learned my lesson, I was lucky

man i woulda sold you mine for cheap i have 2 :(

does anyone want to buy a 35mm!?

I might be interested! I'm planning on buying a Rebel T1i to document my stay in Korea, and I'm 90% sure I'll need a 35mm.

How new/used is it? And what's your asking price?

someone wanna help me write a haiku dealing with one of the following?

hypertension

high blood pressure

cardiovascular system

Thanks!

hy-per-ten-sion sux.

high blood pres-sure al-so sux.

eat big ham-bur-ger.

also wtf

i spent from 1pm -> 1:30 sitting a desk working on crap

d;aksh;fe

Full version is tldr, so here's the shortened version:

Three severely handicapped people in wheelchairs jacked a bag of clothes from me today in Madison Square Park. I approached and accused them of stealing my shit, had to crouch down and take my bag from between the legs of a guy who was paralyzed from the neck down. Accusing handicapped people of stealing from me was mad awkward, but seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people?

A scammer who nailed me for over $500+ for some Luc knits got his paypal account drained and I got all my money back

This is the first time I have ever been refunded properly by paypal and have not had to try and do a chargeback through Visa..

Last time I ever buy top shelf goods from a newbie, I felt something might be off and I bit anyways as I was looking for those knits for forever in my size.

I learned my lesson, I was lucky

damn scammers, always giving the new guys trying to earn a legit rep a hard time too

67536101001952500790962.jpg

this is almost like, the kid's version of those nearly-engrish number (n)ine tee shirts..

5009478197de2c4e5fff.jpg

someone needs to make black/white print shirts with the following:

-ahhh poo poo

-fuck tits fuck

-i am 12 what is this

need 2 be sz XXL tall tee only

all caps arial bold

On a related note, but not really.

I'll be teaching in Korea for 6 months. Pretty fucking excited.

Please –

GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE

The new S. Korea Formula1 racetrack! AHHHHHH