Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'd probably think the same for a few seconds but then i'd have all the crispy skin up in my plate

lol i never said i didn't have any. i was like wtf....aight

on a related note, what the hell is "taco dip"? it was labeled as such. looked like a nacho dip, but there were no tortilla chips. :confused:

so my dog (female) recently started humping the shit out of her stuffed animal toy...

is this normal?? i'm guessing it's a way of showing dominance but i've always thought it would be something only males do.

my cat (female) rapes the back of an old arm chair at least once a week, shes not even shy about it

this girl and i were supposed to grab a drink last night. I didnt really want to. So i made up some excuse as to not meet up.

She texted me 4 times. Then called 2x

This morning i walked into starbucks and guess who was there? Mad awkward.

she walked up to me as i was texting and waiting for my drink

her: hey, your phone DOES work! thanks for standing me up

me: yea my bad, i ended up getting pretty drunk at my friends house and couldt drive. I didnt know how to tell you that cuz i suck at being a dick (loool).

her: aww thats ok, im a pretty forgiving person

and then more random banter.

After i left he texted me "it was nice to see you!!" with two exclamation points.

This chick has to be bat-shit crazy. At least she was a lot hotter than i remembered.

Maybe ill hit her up tonight

so i went to grab a few drinks with my buddies and guess who happened to be at the bar too?

This bitch is like air- everywhere.

At one point she busted out her phone and i caught a glimpse of her background....it was her!! and not only was it her background, but she had ANOTHER pic of her as her desktop on the iphone 4

lol.

246q1yp.jpg

haha

yo dawg i heard you like yourself on yourself on

dear god, i tend to stay the fuck away from people who have photos of themselves as desktops on any computing device.

Pretty hard for me to take fixie freestyle seriously, but I guess this is half decent if only for a good chuckle at that last clip. Those poor wheels!

http://vimeo.com/15557448

Something (imo)better to make up for it.:)

PETgYKOnnkU

bmx did it 10 years ago, and they did it better.

(and without any NJS crap either, japan my ass)

so my dog (female) recently started humping the shit out of her stuffed animal toy...

is this normal?? i'm guessing it's a way of showing dominance but i've always thought it would be something only males do.

my dog does it to a pillow bigger than her all the time, she takes her right paw and slaps it around mid-thrust, bites the far corner and really humps the shit out of it. Best usage so far: I was in the middle of sexing my girlfriend and unbeknownst to us, the dog had come upstairs, got into bed with us and was right behind my back, humping a pillow. She was watching and grinning at us as well.

lol i love writing this bs business proposals

working in the following words:

"shared synergy"

"paradigm"

"conflict management"

"dystopian future"

"postmodern effort"

"systematic collaboration"

"a modest proposal"

"demonstrative disingenuity"

considering it'll just be 1 page in 3000, I'm trying to work as many references to the Zombie Apocalypse into it as I can. I tried that once for a published article, got yelled at by the P.I.