Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i love icarly :o

a couple months ago i watched like a marathon of that with my nephew, and i must say i cannot stand that blond chick on that show. shes not cute, and she is hella annoying which equals to useless.

side note, a couple years ago i was in mexico and my cousins were watching drake and josh, translated to spanish, and i thought the spanish version was alot funnier than the english one.

Yea it's getting annoying

But weird shit happened to me today. I was driving home and got behind this big ass truck belching black smoke (the kind that move gravel and heavy duty shit like that) on a street that was impossible to pass on and started to feel really light headed and nauseous. Somehow managed to get into my driveway before I ran inside and yacked a ton. Those fumes are noxious as hell (I was only behind the truck for maybe 10 minutes).

Yea it's getting annoying

But weird shit happened to me today. I was driving home and got behind this big ass truck belching black smoke (the kind that move gravel and heavy duty shit like that) on a street that was impossible to pass on and started to feel really light headed and nauseous. Somehow managed to get into my driveway before I ran inside and yacked a ton. Those fumes are noxious as hell (I was only behind the truck for maybe 10 minutes).