Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^ damn you are going in jan? i think thats the time i want to go too. join the navy and lets tear that shit up haha. i feel like its a good time to go too, i have a job but i sorta want to see some new places experience some wild shit.

if i could i would i cant join the navy without an actual highschool diploma or someshit. im doing fine as is too i just wanna get the "experience". definitely not planning to make a career outta the military.

oh trueeee. are you just going reserve? thats my dilemma right now, that 20,000 signing bonus sounds nice but i have a homie in the navy right now and he said the money coming is real nice. yeah i wanna see some other shit besides southern california and vegas.

going 4yrs active 2yrs reserve yeah that money is definitely nice not gonna lie its the reason i wanna join too but the bonus is like only for certain jobs(well army atleast.)Honestly the only thing that held me back from joing any sooner was i have to cut my hair :(but yeah man i wanna get outta cali too its kinda meh for me.

You Army dudes, I'm really happy for yall and imma let you finish, but I just wanted to say that I grew up on/near U.S. Army facilities while growing up and then later on moved here, where the US Army is - I can't escape that shit.... but do keep your bullshit filter on when talking to those recruiters, recruiters are there to sell you up the creek and possibly get killed. They get paid for that, all recruiting jobs for anything do. Expect promises to be broken, all of your words to fall on deaf ears, not getting any of those preferences you checked off, joining the military means giving up your freedom in order to 'protect' it for everyone else.

why the Navy though. I grew up on military bases overseas and lived on a Navy base in Sicily.

Navy seemed like the worst to me. Plus AAFES > NEX but I guess that doesnt weigh on your decision much haha.

my pops was in the navy thats why i wanna go that route, but air force would be sick too.