Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

(I told him to gtfo after posting an Immortal Technique link on some girl's "Honor and respect to all that died" status, he messages me)

:confused::confused::confused:

I didn't know people were this stupid

I like how he shifts from the 9/11 attacks, to the government lying to us (which is obvious as shit), to the war in Iraq, to the government "giving a big FUCK YOU" to the homeless. A source to back up all of this? A link to one website. Really coherent, bro.

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT HIS REBUTTAL:

must spread.

I may have posted this before, but it's happening right now:

I have this weird thing that happens where for a short time (this one's like 5 minutes and still going) where every sound I hear sounds like angry? like everything I hear is fucking mad at me, sort of in an accusatory tone if that even makes sense. It freaked me out as a kid, but now it's kinda cool. It's making this El-P beat sound awesome.

I even realize that in my head reading this writing is like yelling at me. I've tried to describe this to people but no one else knows wtf I'm talking about.

mannnn this song is making it so much more intense. weird. this is the first time it's happened in a really long time though,

damn I think I know what you mean. when I was a kid sometimes I would get sick and just imagine reading graffiti under a bridge but the words would somehow turn into noise from the images and just blast in my head. I also remember a dream where I'm at a lakers game and the crazy noise happens also. I think maybe it's some deeply buried mental-trick thing a la inception. sometimes if I'm calm and I remember it I can consciously bring that feeling up.

For real, slashed subway routes, more riders, and the MTA still going to raise fares?

The corruption is so fucking obvious, I could comprehend how the owners are getting away with pocketing the money, I just don't get why we're letting them do so.

The one time I tried to bitch to the MTA, I was pointed to a phone number, and ya. Shit needs to start from a block of power not far removed from the top. Some politician has to have an ounce of benevolence in them right? Right?

I just can't bring myself to be jaded, and my soon-to-be ex calls me a hyperromantic, but I feel like someone whose voice is loud enough for their ears will go

"yo, chill. shit's kinda fucked up."