Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Dear Customer,

We are writing to you today to inform you about a security breach of the DSM E-Shop.

It has been confirmed that the security of our E-Shop has been compromised and a third party illegally obtained your credit card details from within our website.

We do realise that you placed your order a while ago, in some cases over 2 years ago, but we strongly recommend that you get in touch with your card issuer / bank immediately and suspend or cancel your card.

We are undertaking thorough investigations into the matter and are continuing to take all steps which we can to try to protect our customers' interests and this matter has been reported to the police.

We hope that our E-Shop will be back up and running at the beginning of next week and apologise for the inconvenience.

Please contact us should you have any questions anytime:

[email protected]

Alternatively you can call us from 09.00 until 18.00 GMT using the following number:

+44 207 758 8180

Yours sincerely

Laura Devine

DSM E-Shop Manager

Really smooth.

would have been hyped about that like 8 years ago.

now... not so much

I guess 2k games took on the project and just announced it or something.

-addendum; my friend and I were just talking about DNF and it got me nostalgia-ing hard for 3d so I'm going to reinstall atomic edition + HRP

also going to replay Hexen (cos punching the living fuck out of giant demons in melee is dope) and Blood.