Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so my gf just explained to me how:

piglet is a boy

tweety is a guy

blue (from blue's clues) is a girl

bambi is a boy

my world just turned upside-down :(

Knew about the first two, but the last two just fucking gave me a bransplode.

seriously, what the fuck.

bambi_6.jpg

yo all i know is that when i send a package to the US it has to clear US customs so... but yeah what gives? the tracking says the package left germany like weeks ago, so i dunno what the holdup is :(

dhl can suck my left testicle for all i care, shit sucks and is slow as all hell. other dude i sent a package to is waiting too :mad:

yo all i know is that when i send a package to the US it has to clear US customs so... but yeah what gives? the tracking says the package left germany like weeks ago, so i dunno what the holdup is :(

dhl can suck my left testicle for all i care, shit sucks and is slow as all hell. other dude i sent a package to is waiting too :mad:

i had something shipped to me from germany with DHL equivalent, and it took like 3 weeks. US customs is whack.

Anatomy: So Justin are you excited to take my exam this Thursday? It'll only be 80-90 questions with a short essay portion.

Me: Oh I sure am, but I am not sure if I'm fully prepared. But thank goodness I have this Labor Day weekend to study. We'll be spending a lot of time together these next few days. I promise.

Anatomy: Haha, you're right. Don't worry I think you'll pass. I mean we've already been spending a lot of time together. These past two weeks have been awesome. That night when you stayed up till 3 with me...I really appreciate that.

Me: Wow thanks. I do my best. You know I just wanna say that I really admire and respect you. You're been fascinating. I've learned a lot from you.

Anatomy: You're so sweet.

Me: I mean I was with Microbiology a while ago, but she really wasn't good to me. I don't know why...

Anatomy: Try not to dwell on her anymore. Remember you're with me now. I'll treat you better. I promise.

Anatomy: Well I'll see you in an hour.

Me: Okay. Take care.

____

Chemistry: Umm who was that?

Me: Uhh no one.

Chemistry: You're so weird. Anyway, are you ready for my exam this Thursday? It'll only be 70-80 questions.

Me: Well sort of.

Chemistry: That's not the the answer I was looking for. What is up with you? You've been distant lately.

Me: You're right and I'm sorry. It's just that I've been...don't worry about it.

Chemistry: Whatever. So are we gonna chill this labor day weekend or what?

Me: Uhh yeah. I promise I'll try and find some time for you.

Chemistry: What do you mean try?

Me: I mean't.. I WILL!

Chemistry: Justin..I've spoken with your past classes. They tell me you always come through...But I don't know what to say right now. We'll see what happens this Thursday. Take care. I'll see you this weekend.

Me: Okay, take care.

______

Me: Fuck!