Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

You saying bitch to a girl is the same connotation as a man beating a woman, and calling her "bitch."

I like your neg rep for me.

"Have some fucking empathy."

What have you seen in your days?

Have you seen a 6-7 year old kid get beat by his drunken dad, in public?

Have you seen a 14 year old prostitute?

Have you heard your neighbor slap his wife, because he was high?

Have you seen a family member go to jail?

Have you seen 40 year old business men defile 18 year old girls, in public?

Have you seen someone get hit by a train?

Have you been hit by a car?

How many times have you been close to dying?

Have you ever had a gun pointed towards you? Let alone with your 3 month old daughter in your arms?

I really think you need to move.

Bitch is another name for a female dog and has no direct connection to domestic abuse...

The reason "bitch" is used in the context it is is because bitches are broken (often by physical display of force, to establish dominance), made subservient, and then used exclusively for the purpose of mating with males. so it kinda does.

^hell ya! love that

I got the decision on my Swedish grad school application and am waitlisted at my #1 choice (Stockholms Universitet) with a 9988 score out of 9999. I'm 11 on the list but so far only 10 people got accepted :/ not sure if I'm fucked or not yet but luckily I wasn't too hopeful in the first place so I'm pretty stoked I wasn't flat out denied!

'cause we love, burst in tears on the sheets... we love comme ci, comme ca,

for one last time.

but please, close the door behind you, and when you'll be back, i'll be close to you..

and if you love me hold me tight in your arms.

don't we kiss

for one last time?

but please..?!?! :(

used to have this dope gang of four tee that was turquoise and had lyrics from 'at home he's a tourist'. threw it out in this 'too cool for band tees' moment and ive been regretting it this past week...

there is this super-hot redhead girl in one of my classes. and next to her sits this ridiculously cute brunette. they are both like model tall and the brunette's ass is so right. they always come to class together, sit together, leave together. i thought they were best friends.

i just found out they are a lesbian couple.

mind = blown.

im going to try my best to focus on my final exam for that class on monday but im not sure i can.

late pass 10char

Well aware

Me and the fiancee got smashed at a freinds charity benefit, and for some reason we started re-enacting that commercial. It kept us amused, as the charity benefit was in a country bar, not really our scene

I've never sold a pair of denim that I've worn for an extended period of time, let along my first pair of Japanese denim, is separation anxiety normal?

I just keep telling myself "I'm in no position in life to be hauling around old jeans that I don't wear anymore".

it's not helping.