Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

anyone with a b6 audi a4 recommend me some air filters? fuck the dealership around here. I need to get some online.

Nah fuck the stealership. Most of the shit done under the hood on our Audi's only requires a "special tool" that you can get online. Anyways, can't go wrong with K&N, this site has free shipping too.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/details/QQAudiQQA4QQK-and-NQQAir_FilterQQ20022009QQK33332209.html

Planning to quit my job of 7 years on Friday. Taking the summer off to go on a road trip that consists mostly of disc golf, beer, and croquet. Planning to teach English in South Korea after that. Leaving in August.

I'm excited but apprehensive.

Guest 8bpc
a while back a friend showed me an iphone app that traced my phone right to me street location. my phones a shitty lg rumour, which i dont think has gps. wtf app is this.

It is a joke app... they use it while they are standing with you and it just gets the location of the users Iphone and thus where the two of you are located. There are probably a few joke application out there, this being one of them: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cell-phone-tracker/id335130673?mt=8

Enjoy

need ideas for new car

commuter car and much be decent in winter under 15k

so far i've looked at 2007 chargers (shit in winter and shit on gas), 2008ish lancers

I still say pass on the Charger man; it really is awful on the inside, and it's gonna suck gas. That and it's huge. Heading down the list on autotrader... you've got literally any B6 A4 to choose from (the 1.8t being the better choice), and a few B7's make it in. The problem with any BMW 3-series is it's going to be an E46; it might not have all the modern features you'd want. An E90 is just over the budget. You like the Mazda 6, right? The Fusion is really essentially that, and you could have a 2007 loaded model since they're taking a beating in the used market with the "new Ford" 2010 model out. The Fit is actually probably just as spacious as the current whip, and is apparently fun to drive, and gets awesome gas mileage. Infiniti G35's do make the cut, even a coupe or two. Completely skipped over Saab's before; a 9-3 would be newish, with a good engine, and a lot of parts are readily available at any GM place. Scions work. SUBARU! From VW you've got the newer Rabbit, or an older mkIV GTI, which would have a better engine than the shitty 5 cylinder they gave us for North American mkV's. a 2005+ S40 or any S60 for Volvo.

There was some ad for a brand new Kia Forte under $14k. Gotta say, Hyundai/Kia's warranties, it'd be hard to say no, and I know I'd rather drive the Forte than a Corolla or Civic. If you grabbed a used car and got the remainder of their warranty, that'd be handy.

I guess it all depends on if you want something that's hinting at some fun or different (any of the Germans, the Swedes, the G35, potentially a WRX), or if you want to be a bit more responsible. Given the latter option, I'd say the Fusion or Fit would be interesting.

Or, you know, fuck it... and buy the Silvia or Skyline that's floating around :cool:. Drive thrus are for suckers.

shit, i forgot about Acuras. yes to RSX... and learn to drive stick so you can get a type-s. there's one down the street from me that's black on gold TE37's that looks awesome. Or hell, a TSX for the extra set of doors and the cheaper insurance.

ballin

In an overflowing salesroom at Christie’s, six bidders vied for “Nude, Green Leaves and Bust,†which depicts the artist’s mistress Marie-Thérèse Walter, reclining naked. When the canvas last changed hands, in 1951, it sold for $19,800. But this time, “Nude, Green Leaves and Bust†brought $106.5 million.

05auction_2-popup.jpg

Was taking a nap yesterday, when I suddenly woke up. 10 seconds after I opened my eyes, I noticed that a mosquito just finished drawing blood from the side of my left index finger. Bump and itch status.

Then I saw the fucker flying around, but I wasn't able to kill it. I'm not one for revenge, but that fucker should've died.

I killed one of his cousins later in the night. I hope they're not Hispanic or Compton mosquitoes, or I'm gonna be in for a big surprise later tonight.

In short, retribution just begets more violence, but oh is retribution satisfying...

I HATE my ladys new haircut.

It's a semi short A-Line.

That haircut sucks on 9 out of 10 girls. She must be model-hot to be able to pull it off.

Edit: How do you guys feel about "Jesus Gazebo" as a band name?

Kyle's post too long to reply on my phone.

rsx or jetta 4 cheap

or elantra brand new

RSX is nice but I am leaning more towards a sedan and I'd like to get something in the range of 06-09 - aux port is oh so necessary.

dude yesterday had a shirt that said "cinco de drinko".

wouldn't it be more efficient to be "drinko de mayo"?

That haircut sucks on 9 out of 10 girls. She must be model-hot to be able to pull it off.

Edit: How do you guys feel about "Jesus Gazebo" as a band name?

A bum in SF was yelling JACKOFF DRYSPELL and if I had a band that's what I would name it.