Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

wanted to embedd a video but didnt work

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2mHHrbagL8&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2mHHrbagL8&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

When I went back to China during the Olympics I noticed a huge trend in everyone owning dogs I thought "fuck there's gonna be mad homeless dogs soon." My mom just went back for the World Expo and called me to say there's lots of homeless dogs wandering the streets now begging/trying to find food and it's super fucking sad. They're all those domesticated tiny ass breeds too that prob can't survive on their own too.

Fucking asians. If you don't really want to commit to a dog don't get a fucking dog just because your neighbor got one. Shit ain't a purse or a phone.

When I went back to China during the Olympics I noticed a huge trend in everyone owning dogs I thought "fuck there's gonna be mad homeless dogs soon." My mom just went back for the World Expo and called me to say there's lots of homeless dogs wandering the streets now begging/trying to find food and it's super fucking sad. They're all those domesticated tiny ass breeds too that prob can't survive on their own too.

Fucking asians. If you don't really want to commit to a dog don't get a fucking dog just because your neighbor got one. Shit ain't a purse or a phone.

Bitches need some slapping.

People are way too fickle over there. Can't commit to anything and just buy into shit so that they match their peers for w/e reason.

Speaking of asians, I'm in the library at uni, I swear this beezy is speaking some slavic language with her friends...weird as fuck. She ain't one of thos slav looking asians like kazaks either, so god only knows where she was born and raised.

so i was talking to my dad today and he is all 'look i just got some new jeans, i didnt know they made a 501 in gray'

my dad was rocking them well, so i kinda want some gray jeans now.

So I'm watching this show called "Seeing vs. Believing" on TLC. and the one co-host is all decked out in his Japanese workwear stuff...

Like:

-Mister Freedom Jacket

-Flat Head Jeans

-Red Wing boots

and a bunch of other stuff that I couldn't identify right off the bat. Pretty weird, I never thought I would see that on TV.

Last night, at a bar with my cousins, this guy asked us if we wanted to see a picture of the chupacabra he saw in mexico. We said yes, and it was definitely not a chupacabra, but I could not for the life of me say what it was.

Eight hours later I realize, it was a fucking coati.

really? i think especially with the internet (ie youtube and forums) street dancing has become a lot less underground than it ever has been. this isn't 2001 anymore. you don't have to hop on a plane or even order a dvd to watch ibe, boty, street jam, uk bboy, and there's more and more competitions popping up every year. r16 is pretty new, red bull is less new. i know in korea there's just tons and tons of competitions, domestic and international. kogs have shows all the time. they all have individual schools.

i also feel like a lot of the street dances are merging together a lot more. it's a lot more acceptable now than it was in the 90s to combine different disciplines (not just breaking with locking or popping, but with tectonics, house (eg born), ballet and hip hop (eg cloud)

popping is seriously going in a weird direction. a lot of the best poppers have a really distinct style that's really quite different from what it was even just a few years ago (best example would be imo hojin and gucchon).

i remember when i was into that stuff, popping and wacking especially.. and when i had my orientation at uci EVERYONE was a dancer and I thought it'd be great.. then iono shiet like america's best dance crew ruins everything for me

you can still walk around and see people practicing tuts or hits on the way to class or sitting at a bench or something, so weird.