Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

alexa chung

alexa.jpg

She didn't ever do any particularly saucy shoots or lads' mag spreads. "I think I made it quite clear that that really isn't the route I want to go down," she explains, "a) because I don't feel comfortable doing that and B) don't have big tits, and also because I think that gives you a certain shelf-life, and I want to be on Radio 4 when I'm older talking about books, and I think if I get my tits out now I won't be able to do that later."

The reality is that most people really don't understand intelligence, and that in North America at least, the way that intelligence is portrayed as this linear, singular thing is just wrong. This is partly why so many people think they are much smarter than they actually are, and yet probably don't recognize where their specializations lay.

Just because someone got into a decent school means only that they aren't exceptionally stupid (see retarded), and are good at working hard/smart.

Crissy's fit in waywt is fucking with my head

4173795372_f9734a66d1.jpg

It looks like her hair turns into some black detailing on her shirt, which ended up being a lanyard when I realized there were keys hanging from it

Just scroll the screen so you can only see to the point where you can see a little less than the top half of it