Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

congratz on the extra money, sam! :D

hahaha join the reversible blanketz club.. seriously though, its been soo cold that ive been using my reversible cowboy & mickey mouse blankets, a hoodie, sweats, and Im even thinking about sleeping w/ socks......sup winter

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=21419&page=2969

starts on that page assuming you have 20 posts per page

thanks guys ill check it out in a bit

Who live in Hong Kong around here? Thinking of taking a detour there sometime during my Philippines vacation.

read your post in the other thread, just bought my ticket last night. i head out in like 2 and a half weeks. hopefully its a good time

my ex gf owes me 40 €. bitch refuses to give it to me and i think i will leave it at that. im tired of arguing with that ho and after all it just shows that she is just a cheap human being.

i was paying the gas bills while i was living there with her and she didnt.

but what's positive about it is that this is the last time i will have to deal with her.

ima just sell the things she left at my moms house and get my 40 € back from some guy on ebay.

nearly got hit by a speeding car after braking and then falling off my bike

i never want to have a near death experience like that again...

my laptop has a crack in it now, still fully functional and the screen is still ok. i guess that's a good trade since i didn't stop at the red light >_>

A four-week-old Amur leopard baby is presented to the public for the first time at an animal park in Hodenhagen, northern Germany on December .....yadda yadda

hahahhaa i nearly laughed out loud in the library, can't believe there's a city in germany that translates to 'Testicle-hagen'

^ I must have grown up on some cardboard mush instant oatmeal crap because when I would catch breakfast at the dining commons last year, they would make freshly baked oatmeal every morning and it was seriously an amazing way to start the morning. I don't try any other oatmeal out of fear of disappointment.. lol