Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^

R.I.P.

Ebay is too addictive.

truth. paypal and credit cards are my bane.

can anyone recommend me some good hiphop songs that have like baroque/classical music beats/samples? sort of obscure, i know. but been feeling them lately. is this a sub-genre?

^

R.I.P.

truth. paypal and credit cards are my bane.

can anyone recommend me some good hiphop songs that have like baroque/classical music beats/samples? sort of obscure, i know. but been feeling them lately. is this a sub-genre?

probably anything produced by rza. check out raekwon's "only built for cuban linx," and "only built for cuban linx part 2." Also, try "liquid swords" by the gza. check those out if you haven't already, might be similar to what you're looking for.

so i got a new nokia phone, simplest one but still looks quite classy to replace my stolen blackberry. and there's a ringtone composer in it, because it lacks mp3 player and bluetooth/irda...

it really felt like i was back in 1997 when i had a nokia 3310 and composed "come as you are" by nirvana from a little booklet, which gave me mad street cred in the playground btw. and hum... speaking of "come as you are"... it's my new ringtone.

it's always the day the case come in the mail that you drop it... wasn't it pretty much brand new ?

it's my first phone without a full azerty keyboard since like 2007, i already can't stand it..

the word backward is echooing in my head :( . i plan on hustlin hard and get rid of that shit soon anyway. you older nokia (6680?) was cool tho, i had one some times ago.

it's alright haha ;) , it's only some electronic circuitry and plastic anyway. i got my phone stolen a couple of times this year, and lost 2. i deserve this.

probably anything produced by rza. check out raekwon's "only built for cuban linx," and "only built for cuban linx part 2." Also, try "liquid swords" by the gza. check those out if you haven't already, might be similar to what you're looking for.

word. yeah i know them. can't get this song out of my hand though, looking for something like this:

reminds sort of the dump the clip by aotp. the beat on this song is fucking ill though. any other songs with beats like this?

EDIT: youtube embedding isn't working :confused:

here's the link

Guest on-display

sam make it into necklace and when a guy you dig is over and needs his beer open just bend over show some cleavage and open it with your necklace in some sexy manner