Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

im in a 4th year class at my university.. and this guy in my class is doing his presentation..

his voice is cracking every 3 seconds...

its so annoying i want to shoot myself.

man. while i was sleeping, i think i got bit by a spider above my upper lip making the left side of my upper lip kinda swollen. hella amanda lepore on half my lip.

i also need to think of a topic for my linguistic anthropology ethnographic research paper.. anyone got any ideas?

months back, spider landed on my face right when i woke up and i got startled and knocked over my lamp and broke it.

i think

a spider did land on my face once

and i did at one point break my lamp.

my main problem is centipedes though.

massive ones crawl into my clothes and my toilet. lotta insects live in my toilet, like the mosquito that flew out every time i took a whiz. good thing pissing my pants isn't a problem there

ughhhhhhhhh people in supermarket suuuuck sometimes.

so awhile ago I posted my silver aprils for like $90 shipped.

arcanecircle PMs me Thursday night and asks for them for $75. I'm like alright whatever I don't really wear them anymore. So he paypals me the money.

The next day he sends me an e-mail about how he's nervous he doesn't have a tracking number and I'm like chillllll damn it was yesterday. So I managed to forgot to send it Saturday as well. So it's Monday and he's cancelled the payment and filed a dispute. Seriously? It's been 4 fucking days and you're getting them for cheap what the fuck is wronnnng with you.

I have a bunch of happy supermarket experiences and referrals I guess it had to happen eventually. So I'm refunding the fucker and pretending it never happened.

31219newsupermariobrosw.png

This is the reason I am going to catch swine flu ^ Or at the very least som other small time debilitating disease that will force me to sit in front of my bigscreen for hours on end eating soup+crackers

I cant even begin to say how good it is, and the memories it brings back from playing the original on my buddies Nintendo when I was a kid

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

31219newsupermariobrosw.png

This is the reason I am going to catch swine flu ^ Or at the very least som other small time debilitating disease that will force me to sit in front of my bigscreen for hours on end eating soup+crackers

I cant even begin to say how good it is, and the memories it brings back from playing the original on my buddies Nintendo when I was a kid

I might just break down and buy the wii because of this

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

Real talk!!!! Brings back good memories for blowing the cartridge. Pretty much any cartridge game could be fixed by simple blowing into it. From the original gameboy to the n64 and everything inbetween!

I still remember my local game/video store had a cautionary cartridge on display, that showed the inside all fucked up because of the moisture of people's breaths. I still think it was bullshit though unless you had some heavy breathing kid just blowing into it 24/7, my shit always worked fine for years after purchase

that's still the first goto when a computer starts malfunctioning. open the fucker and vacuum the hell out of it...

exorcism