Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

after next friday ive got 3 months off and im gonna kick it off by painting my nails with my super dark blue chanel polish and then wander around the country until i bump into something or someone of interest, no retouches allowed, evo of nails journey

i really wanna paint my nails some wild color but then remember i haven't had a few days off in a row. all my colors are going to waste.

lol what kind of prof is that? he sounds fucking hilarious haha
Today's entries, he was giving us a lecture about why he blew up at 5th period today. He was tired of having most of his class not involving themselves in class discussions. I'm in 6th period, and he considers us to be his best class, so he called us freaks for having 22 A's and shit.

"I’m going to explode and be all over the classroom." A kid once asked him where the state of Chicago

"I’ll be the first teacher to be thrown in jail for abusing you." Abusing as in not helping us learn

"I want to hang out with you." He likes his students.

"I'm weird... you have to stop me to kill me" He is very competitive.

i've never seen any indiana jones or back to the futures, i've yet to see any of the ring movies or the exorcist. never seen pulp fiction either :|

yea add those too.

poltergeist

uhh all the halloweens

kruger?

ummm jason

basically i was a huge pussy growing up and wouldn't watch any horror movies.