Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

can someone suggest a show (not movie) to watch right now? im blazed and feel like being entertained but dont want to think about the entertainment itself, i just want it to be dropped in front of me

Cant go wrong with early episodes of "The Wire" or anything involving "Dexter"

good suggestions...been through its always sunny and seen all episodes of the wire several times over, hows dexter? might start that

Dexter is amazing

One of the best shows I have ever seen on tv. I love the entire idea of a serial killer that kills bad guys

One of the few shows ( aside from the wire) that I started watching and just couldn't stop.

True Blood is apparently quite good as well

Dexter used to be a show I couldn't miss, but I'm still playing catch up this season. Dunno why because it's been good, but yeah, start on that.

I just watched the last episode of this season for Mad Men, and damnit, I think it's now moved past Dexter for me. It and Always Sunny are the two shows I need to watch every week.

what kind of wah are you playing with? I've got a Vox 847 that I never use with the Fasel mod on it that I'd part with for $100 + s/h

same, it's cheap and good, works well enough with my violin, and hap just told me how to make it well again

superfuture®: your helpful DIY one-stop shop

same, it's cheap and good, works well enough with my violin, and hap just told me how to make it well again

superfuture®: your helpful DIY one-stop shop

mine broke down and thank goodness Sunman lives up the road from me. Dropped it off with him and he just fixed it and did the Fasel mod to open up the sound, gets a really deep, swooshing wah now. But I really don't use wah-wah pedals so I really have no need for it...

if/when i go to new york i'll bring my instrument along and we can figure something out

do a radio show or something

if you're here before I leave for holidays (mid december), I have unlimited studio time here at school.

if after, I still have studio time, I just have to book it/an engineer in advance.

I work for WNSR and we're always lookin for people to record for us!

i kinda like her new video :x

sufu, awesome campy vampire movies. what should i watch?

van helsing or the original buffy the vampire slayer?

vampire movies you should watch:

let the right one in

the hunger

the lost boys

vampire in brooklyn (sup eddie)

from dusk til dawn

night watch/day watch

30 days of night

Suckkkk mahh dikkkk. This is not the next level thread. I can post whatever I want in here you fool.

Dude.... LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE pass (((0)0)0)