Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

once this girl, who always pencils in her eyebrows cos she shaved it all off, came to school without any makeup at all.

she was the type that copies and it wasn't like she had a record for perfect attendance. dunno why she didn't stay home or take the time to draw em' on and risk being late a few minutes

there is some truth to that but honestly i think that some women just don't shave and maybe asian girls get the most bad rap about it.

i was in hk once and i was on the street just wandering around, when i came across this lady who was wearing a sleeveless shirt and when she waved her hand up to hail a taxi there was a freaking strand of hair about half a foot long (i am not exaggerating) but it was just that one strand. it was the weirdest thing. grossed me out too.. i always check every day just in case i do ever need to take my sweater or l/s off and have my under arm exposed

i also had a hispanic lady for a manager and after a husband and three kids she still manages to have a full grown 'stache. then randomly one day, a few months after she left her husband she decides to wax it off..

it is. not. i just have a bad habit of sending tg stuff to entice her to make me more stuff..this time she made it first and then i sent

send something, will make the best truffles with love and so much sugar, oh baybay!

or give me a reason to make these (chocolate sour cream cupcakes with chocolate frosting.

3893497056_61c649400d.jpg

i know you're looking for a word: lubricated it is

send something, will make the best truffles with love and so much sugar, oh baybay!

or give me a reason to make these (chocolate sour cream cupcakes with chocolate frosting.

3893497056_61c649400d.jpg

i know you're looking for a word: lubricated it is

truffles and cupcakes?

*heart stops*

where have you been all my life?

folderfsx.jpg

are you just being emo or you want to be eaten like that chocolate sour cream cupcake?

like top first, licking the icing, stuff in the rest as the apetite goes..

(let's watch the royal tenenbaums, ok?)

truffles and cupcakes?

*heart stops*

where have you been all my life?

east coast of your heart baby, where the fanciest dreams come with cavities... (let's set this op. up)

last night we succeeded and this girl offer to suck my homies seed if he remembered her name lol.

I got a interview at the bmw/mini cooper dealership as an internnn. And my tutor wants me to tutor them again & no school today and only two days of school this week!

my r.t: I basically muster up the courage to say hi to people i vaguely remember or acquaintances where most people would just look away and pretend like they don't notice, i really don't understand why people do that shit? But because of that skill it makes it seem like i know everyone on some real life facebook concept. Because of that everywhere i go seems like i "know" someone so im never alone <3

im still drizzyyyy

there is some truth to that but honestly i think that some women just don't shave and maybe asian girls get the most bad rap about it.

never seen a clean azn that wasn't a halfie...

isn't there some crap about only loose women shave that azns get inculturated with?

i also had a hispanic lady for a manager and after a husband and three kids she still manages to have a full grown 'stache. then randomly one day, a few months after she left her husband she decides to wax it off..

that doesn't sound random at all, actually...

stellita tryin to get her groove back.

Also, I had coffee before bed.

I'm now downloading more movies to add to my neverending list of films to see. Don't see myself going to bed anytime in the next 6-7 hours.

It was a terrible idea.

gotta lol at the seemingly low-key South African beezy I was messin around with the first week of school... such a freshman - she's been through 3 guys since me in as many weeks. at this rate, homegirl's gonna get the clap. smh at dis bish.

I have to apply by december for a course starting september 2010, as a teacher you also get "key worker" rents which means you pay about 70% of the normal market price. Like I say, 90% certain I'm going to do it - it gives me a year to try and get my freelance shit going before I bin it and become a middle class stereotype.

I have to apply by december for a course starting september 2010, as a teacher you also get "key worker" rents which means you pay about 70% of the normal market price. Like I say, 90% certain I'm going to do it - it gives me a year to try and get my freelance shit going before I bin it and become a middle class stereotype.

JHH7krBwc0Q