Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yay!

i thought that she said 6 days but i guess maybe she said the 6th? so its only a day late??

^__________________^

i only wish i could find those postcards i placed before...and moar of the strawberry peanut butter..those are so good

well i wish this peanut butter super friend club wasn't

so hush-hush:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

it is. not. i just have a bad habit of sending tg stuff to entice her to make me more stuff..this time she made it first and then i sent.

:OOO

what do i have to do to get sum whitney foods ?!

i dunno if you would like my kind of food.

sometimes

sugar too sweet :o

i've been pretty lucky about injuries. yet to break anything. got lucky skiing. bombing this double black and i forgot that it evens out then drops like a cliff face. this was at blue mountain if anyone knows that. and a flew about 15 feet in the air (see diagram) and just got bruised up. but i got that oh shit feeling. where time seems to stop and you know you fucked up. i got lucky. no concussions or anything

....... -----------me

........\

..........\

.............\

I've had my share of "oh shit" moments on the slopes, generally involving me + cliffs (first time I couldn't see the cliff sign because it was covered with snow so I was enjoying some waist-deep pow and all of a sudden I get to this part that's super steep and all ice, had to stop by jamming my board against some tree branches, looked back up and decided there was no chance in hell I'd be able to climb back up the ice with my board hanging from my ankle so I took the plunge, luckily there was a huge cushion of powder at the bottom or I'd have been a lot worse off, scared the shit out of me though; second one was basically the same (very near to the same place too :P can't resist that powder run) but I managed to climb out after 45 min of clawing)

Serious injuries list:

2 Broken wrists (left, moved up the arm: 1 from skating, 1 from snowboarding)

1 Broken collarbone (which left me with this fucked up looking disfigured shitty collarbone that grinds sometimes: got it snowboarding... on a green run at Whistler right after I came off of a double-black chute)

What a fuckin tease yahoo japan/rakuten is for me

Whenever I go on rakuten I just get depressed at how crappy the $ to yen ratio is these days

how the fuck is it kosher to pretend like you got hit by a car on a bike

i called a friend about an hour ago my time (11pm) to kick it, only to be told by another friend that she had been hit by a car and was in the ICU. In retrospect, the laughing in the background should have tipped me off, but this went on for a good 2-3 minutes while I started getting really worried, until my friend came on the line and said 'lol we're drunk all a joke'

I lost a buddy about a year ago to a bike/car accident, and a homegirl of mine lost a tooth and a concussion to another accident about six months ago – this shit is not cool.

there's a very good chance this friend and I are not going to be friends in the very near future.

i let my mum step dad brother and sister in law have 1 pb & j one each and bribed my bro with a small pack of peanutbutter ones to feed my cat while im away this weekend

im gonna use the fluffy pen to mark the roll in class

the 6 days doesnt include weekend days? its the 7th here.... but it arrived in nz on the 6th and took another day to get to the back of nowhere

sugar high

talk too much

yep

heh I believe this is one of the longest post I've seen from you yet :D sugar highs are nice aren't they? makes me hyper and jump and even dance around a bit..the crash sucks butt though

your guitar cat being taken care of indirectly cos of me warms my heart..

the flower is edible (not sure if my writing is legible)

I don't think it's six days then cos usps doesn't work Sundays and the package arrived quick..I calculated and including labor day which is holiday I thought it would arrive this thursday, Friday the latest.

xoxo