Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Akira, those things are ridiculously fast. My mom takes my dog (borzoi, can go maybe 30 something mph) lure coursing. the dogs chase a bag on a string basically. Only sighthounds (greyhounds, borzois, ridgebacks, etc) so all the dogs are fast as fuck..

I've only been to it once but that time at one point two italian greyhounds were running and one of them got turned around somehow and they hit eachother at full speed. one of them got up immediately. the other was instantly killed.

:(

Sad, I hear they have really thin and fragile bones (plus they tend to be jumpy?) so injuries are quite common but they're such cool dogs (this coming from someone who vehemently hates tiny/toy togs)

rotts are dope though right

i mean i like pits but pits are unfuckwitable

rotts atleast can be trained and don't always have that killer instinct lurkin around the corner right

I've seen more friendly pitts than rotts. All depends on the owner. Either one is going to get you the wrong kind of attention from the authorities though :(

i've had rot mixes n pitbulls are loyal dogs. i adopted an ex fighting pit n it was the sweetest thing. it would run under the bed whenever i would raise my voice. let homie's nuts hang too ({})

chow chow. they get pretty big but are cool as fuck. they have dark blue/black tongues O_o n the sooooooftest undercoat

409492570_96c46848a0.jpg

you in canuck land. get a blue eyed husky. yea

siberian-husky-puppy.jpg

Are huskies the dogs in the cartoon balto? I wanted those dogs after I saw that movie. Makes me cry everytime.

I'm pissed tho cause there are 3 votes against me getting a cat in the house now :(

i've just known too many pits that would randomly attack a whatever dog on the street

and they were trained by nice people, they said the pit was obedient and was sweet as hell

even roy's tiger flipped out seen

Probably meant the owners either didn't know what they were doing with a puppy and didn't socialize it correctly or trained it to be a protector (ie very territorial)

Are huskies the dogs in the cartoon balto? I wanted those dogs after I saw that movie. Makes me cry everytime.

I'm pissed tho cause there are 3 votes against me getting a cat in the house now :(

Balto in the movie was a wolf hybrid (very interesting dogs, Czech and Saarloos being the most common actual breeds), Balto in reality was a Siberian Husky and the female dog was a husky iirc

dude i want to do the SAME EXACT THING. either a french or english bulldog. i want to name it steven or penny

They aren't very healthy dogs (although recent changes by the Kennel Club have sought to rectify this a bit)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamaskan

There's a dog I wouldn't mind having. Bred to have a wolf-like appearance without the wolf blood (meaning easier to train, less shy, children friendly and not banned by 90% of the world). They're a REALLY young breed (first brought into the US in 05, first US litter in 07) with the bloodlines closed in 06. So they're rather rare but they are beautiful

As for the Prince thing, I'm 98% sure that it's just going to come up as Prince since iTunes only recognizes that