Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

:cool:

I'm all for PAWGs

where r da piksharz julz?

haha, i cant just be like...yo white gurl--lemme take a pic of yer booty.

but she def has one!

------

im so excited for my parents to come tmrw! i miss them so much!!

and then saturday starts ohio state football season and i hear the town goes all crazy n shit.

at least we get to party. :cool:

I have read Monkey Business, Liar’s Poker, and When Genius Failed each 3 times and consider them my collective bible. I know I have the eye for perfection and artistic vision to create truly immaculate pitch books. I am a Microsoft Certified in Excel, and I know all the shortcut keys (alt-i then r, that will insert a new row). Furthermore, I consider myself a whiz with numbers. I know I would be able to build robust models and complete precise calculations.

if only he could use those newly developed observation skills for something useful

read here <3

I've been lurking for a while now and this is something that's been on my mind since ever.

I'm honestly curious as to why everyone looks relatively similar in WAYWT on this forum, particularly because there's so much talk of clothing philosophy and emphasis on 'being yourself' and not conforming to a trend or scene, there's no other forum that theoretically pushes individuality more, and yet paradoxially there's no other forum with as small a diversity in WAYWT. I'm not attacking anyone, or saying there is anything wrong with having a niche, simply curious as to why it is how it is.

just get a fucking live journal and some friends outside SUFU scott.m, this is starting to be unbearable.People who have no REAL problems getting all EMO when things don't go exactly as they want in live are laughable.

Not all things are handed out to you and you have to move your ass to get them done, deal with.

Keep saying you don't to wake up ever again on with your expensive clothes in your closet ,room in nyc and FIT enrollment when there are people starving and people with PHYSICAL disabilities that even those are overcome with will power.

fucking bunch of pussies that are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

egpt you shut your mother fucking stupid bitch mouth, you have not a single fucking clue what has happened in my life, what i've experienced or the hardships i've gone through to get where i am, i've worked my fucking ass off for 20 years with no help. my expensive clothes and apartment, those are all results of my hard fucking work, i've had no family to help me, i've worked just about full time since i was 16. shut your fucking ignorant ass mouth, if you've got nothing to say then just neg rep like other fucking morons. you don't fucking know me you ignorant cock sucker. i swear to god watch your bitch fucking mouth, it's mad easy to hide behind a fucking keyboard and act like you know everything about me because i post the occassional problem in this thread.

in short,

fuck you.

i don't give a fuck about what you experienced, if you have a pair of arms, legs and a working brain get things done. i had something to say and hence the reason why i posted. i made no i-net threats (lol) so i suggest you keep things on the same level, i'm not hiding behind a keyboard, you're the fucking bitch whose life revolves around the internet so i think that statement is hilarious.

if you hope you don't wake up ever again, here's a news flash: instead of being a fucking attention whore kid posting stuff like that publicly you can actually get something like that done easily, you just have to REALLY want to! since you seem to be so internet savy, i'm sure googling " how to commit suicide" will get some hits for you that will help you out.

ps: i'm just saying what everybody else is thinking, lash out at me all you want but the joke is on you.

egpt you shut your mother fucking stupid bitch mouth, you have not a single fucking clue what has happened in my life, what i've experienced or the hardships i've gone through to get where i am, i've worked my fucking ass off for 20 years with no help. my expensive clothes and apartment, those are all results of my hard fucking work, i've had no family to help me, i've worked just about full time since i was 16. shut your fucking ignorant ass mouth, if you've got nothing to say then just neg rep like other fucking morons. you don't fucking know me you ignorant cock sucker. i swear to god watch your bitch fucking mouth, it's mad easy to hide behind a fucking keyboard and act like you know everything about me because i post the occassional problem in this thread.

in short,

fuck you.

i don't give a fuck about what you experienced, if you have a pair of arms, legs and a working brain get things done. i had something to say and hence the reason why i posted. i made no i-net threats (lol) so i suggest you keep things on the same level, i'm not hiding behind a keyboard, you're the fucking bitch whose life revolves around the internet so i think that statement is hilarious.

if you hope you don't wake up ever again, here's a news flash: instead of being a fucking attention whore kid posting stuff like that publicly you can actually get something like that done easily, you just have to REALLY want to! since you seem to be so internet savy, i'm sure googling " how to commit suicide" will get some hits for you that will help you out.

ps: i'm just saying what everybody else is thinking, lash out at me all you want but the joke is on you.

why does everyone insist that my life revolves around the internet? because that's seriously bullshit. and there are plenty of people on here who do not agree with you and like me just fine, it's just people like you and a few other names i won't mention who feel this way. whatever, i don't care about the 3 or so of you. i don't care about the internet at all, it's just a past-time.