Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my sister in laws super white friend brittany is over and we r watching mtv and watching keri hilsons video, she blurts out that she loves black men.

her boyfriend is not black but she wishes he was.

shes got a rly nice body too, booty big for a white girlllllll

just thought this was funny. i should tape this.

:cool:

I'm all for PAWGs

makes sense, thanks, its just confusing that it appears to have been sent to richmond BC, then to the TN hub which would give it 2 trips through customs? i don't get FedEx, but they are getting me the jeans in two days from Germany, so I can't complain.

makes sense, thanks, its just confusing that it appears to have been sent to richmond BC, then to the TN hub which would give it 2 trips through customs?

The BC row is stating that package info (only, not the physical package) was forwarded to the BC facility so that they can begin the process of clearing it through customs. That way when the physical package arrives in BC there will be no delay (in theory).

it was my day off today, but i got called in to close because one of the other key holder's grandmother had passed away. took the shift, and then came home with +$1000 of clothes for my clothing allowance. arrived at home with honey walnut shrimp on the table.. mmmmmmm!

Why can't I get a job like this?

he's on hiatus for another week or so i think.

if you're reading this, i miss you man :(

why?

there's a new kid at my school that yesterday was wearing heels and bondage-y clothes (like old helmut) but today he's wearing a pair of vans , cut off champion sweats and hoodie and a diamond t-shirt

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

He looked mad awkward in yesterday's outfit tho (but I've seen him more than once wearing those clothes)