Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I really hope that Bart doesn't go on strike cos that would mean I'd have to leave my house one hour before work instead of the fifteen minutes I'm used to.

swear it pisses me off cos annual salary of a train operator is a bit over 100,000$ and I know four years is a lot to swallow so far as no raise but are you fucking kidding me? you and muni bus drivers (24$ starting a hour)

people with BA/BS some even masters would kill for a job right now, they're applying all over the place even retail asking for bare minimum

housekeepers make average 14-16$ a hour

teachers in public school system start 30,000$ a year

even the janitor at bart makes upwards of 95,000$ a year. now it makes sense when I saw a customer of mine mopping the floor as I got off the bart train. superawkward..but at 90k+ she makes more then me and definitely do not feel bad about adding on that matching wallet..and another bag..or two.

this is great. my dutch friend calls me all ten kinds of long distance and says, "HEY, my friends and i are using the red cups you gave me, but we're watching How I Met Your Mother and why do they have blue cups?!" i tell him, "i can send you some blue cups if you want." he tells me, "no no, i want the red cups, they're more american."

red-etch-bs.jpg