Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

work ended today

got some good pocket money out of tips

kinda happy its over (not happy that I have no more source of income)

not gonna do it again after this summer probably

looking forward to just relaxing this weekend

generally just relieved that the summer is almost over.

sup leroy, respond to my ims.

Ponyo was amazing, Sasuke's mom is a milf as hell transcendent into wife material.

Ponyo >>> District 9.

Great movie, amazing action scenes, I was enthralled, but it didn't hit as high a note as the beginning and the trailers seemed to build up to.

The ending felt flat to me.

CJ and his kid are awesome, good job that. Great expressions on those characters. Merwe looked like Spike Jonze.

saw District 9 yesterday... the first half made me think it was gonna be a good movie, the second half was really dissapointing... the ending was just fucking stupid, they didn't resolve or tie up anything.

Son of a bitch

I locked myself out on my patio while smoking a cigarette. I had to grab a folding chair and try to climb in my window. My neighbors thought I was stealing the chairs, so they were about to call the cops. Luckily she recognized me and got me some tools to get my screen off and helped me climb in.

I've got a nasty ass cut on my arm and a broken screen that will probably cost me my security deposit (knowing my landlord).

I didn't even have shoes on either.

Uh the ending in terms of plot was fine. What wasn't resolved? It was disappointing in terms of plot direction, but anyone who finds themselves bored in the main body of the film has no pulse.

It's just that the film had all this amazing, visceral, adjective, adjective, adjective action. But the emotional resonance failed to go anywhere near the crescendo of the direct action, and you can see they were really trying with the ending.

But my god, that's the director's first full length film, and he pulled all that off on a budget of 30 million. It trounces films with budgets in the hundreds of millions.

I wish I were allowed to meet celebs. Managers at work say I am too much of a smartass.

Emma watson came in a few weeks ago. Joe Perry and some du from the disney channel came in last week. I don't remember any others.

Got a Supermessage from my favorite:

funkdoobi

hahahahhahahah

damn faggot tar baby hahahahhaha

Who uses that term in 2009? I'm not even dark skinned.

i can barely fit into a size 1 pair of number nines, i feel like a fat piece of shit. (0)

yo wtf i am a natural 28 waist, and not too long ago, i had to try on a sz 3 n(n) darted,

the SA told me that my legs were a lil on the thick side too... i am going to hit the gym and drink vegetable juice or somethin... used to run and play soccer...HOW TO SLIM THUNDA THIGHS/CALVES?? :(

edit: welcome back scott